Status
Not open for further replies.

JimiStoneFree

Hey, I didn't see a forum created for introductions:shrug , so I thought I'd post this here.

In a professional sense, I'm pretty early in my writing career. I'm graduating in May with a Journalism degree, but the writing I will do will (for the most part) not be journalistic in nature.

I'm mainly into writing poetry, and I'm working on a fantasy novel at present. (although it's slow-going with most of my energy focusing on graduating)

qatz

hi, guy!

sweet post. probably goes in the newbies thread, but what the hell. best of luck. there's lots of good people here, hope you encounter them! Q

Betty W01

Re: hi, guy!

Hi, and welcome! Would you like me to move your post over to the newbie room, where you can catch a bit of attention?

Glad to...
(and I hope you have aday job or some really dropdead fantastic poetry, if you're planning on going that route - you know what they say, there's no money in poetry (and no poetry in money, for that matter!

Poet Languishing (like poet laureate, only not)

JimiStoneFree

Re: Hi

Yeah, go ahead and move it. Thanks for the warm welcome, BTW! :D

mammamaia

howdy, hola, and 'allo!

welcome to 'my world'...

...as you're a newbie to the forum, if not the written word, and this seems to be the official 'anteroom' where intros are exchanged, i'm pleased to be the official greeter or whatever... consider your hand shaken, both cheeks bussed and whole self well-hugged...

...i'm also a poet, and mentor many who write poetry [and pretty much anything else that takes words], so if you need any help along those lines, please don't hesitate to ask [contact info on site linked below]...

:heart and :hug s, maia

Status
Not open for further replies.