Meet your new Moderator

ChunkyC

It's hard being green
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Hi everyone!

Y'know, I believe this is the first time I've actually been in this particular forum. For that, I apologize to all the regulars. I really should try to get out more. :)

Anyway, the purpose of this thread is to introduce you to your new mod, Amy (AmyBA). For those of you who don't know her, she has been a mod for ages, but without a room of her own. It's long overdue.

So give her a rousing welcome, I know you'll make her feel right at home.

-- Charlie

JennaGlatzer

wishes you happiness
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.jennaglatzer.com
Thanks, Amy!

Amy also happens to be the managing editor of the AW Newsletter, so if you like it, it's 'cause of her. :)

AmyBA

I'm a believer
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.amyba.com
I don't know the specifics of why Aconite isn't moderating anymore, although I would think it was a decision that certainly wasn't made lightly. Seeing the need for a new moderator, I offered my services to Jenna and Charlie, who accepted, and here I am.

Thanks so much for the warm welcome, everybody! :)

Last edited:

Alan Yee

Still Here!
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Congrats Amy! :)

I'll miss Aconite, though. She was/is great.

chicagogal

Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.sylviaresnick.com
WELCOME AMY

Hi, we have touched based before. I am having my website updated,jazzed up. anyone have any ideas ? check out www.sylviaresnick.com And make suggestions. amy, I am still working on the memoir of my husband's "incarceration"( as I think of it) in a nursing home and my battle with the system and my conscience. perhaps with you to spur me on I will make it to the point of submission. GOOD LUCK!!! see you around.