Note of Introduction

Status
Not open for further replies.

denipink

Hi gang,

I am a published professional writer with some credit in the market. I am the author of a soon to be distributed ebook, called "Erotica Defined." This would be your definitive guide in about 80 pages or less for the writer wishing to make your writing presence known with a bang in the erotica writing markets. Full of good tips and examples and resources. Has received high praise, thankfully.

I am checking this board out, very impressed with the quality of posts. I am seriously looking to break into the Children's Market too, so nice partnering writing choices, what do ya think? You need to have quite the open mind to write successfully in both of those genres I would expect.

So drop me a line if you wanna chat at all or if you are looking for erotica writing that is different in nature, very creative and I am an expert story teller to. I won a "Carnie" award back in '99 for my storytelling expertise.

Denise ;)

Ruukah

Hey, congratulations on all your success! I too have considered writing for children, but I think I'll stick to what I know for now and concentrate on expanding my genres later. You see, I have yet to be published. In fact, I have yet to complete my first story. *Frustrated sigh*

So, what's it feel like to be published and praised for your work? Many of us pine to know! (Well, I do anyway...) =)

Jamaican Writer1

"Erotica Defined."

Hi Denise,

I am interested in purchasing a copy of your "Erotica Defined." ebook.

Can you give me some information on how or where I can find a copy?

Thanks.

Jamaican Writer

Princesstilly

Hi Denise:

Nice to "see" you again. I wrote a bit for Amanda a couple of years ago. Now I'm freelancing full-time (since November 2003)and doing a lot of direct response mail--I'm loving it! My plate is full already and I'm getting a lot of repeat customers. Yay!

Glad all is well with you. How's your son been? Are you still homeschooling?

Drop me a line if you get a chance.

Leanne Beattie
New Century Communications...Creativity that Sells!

Status
Not open for further replies.