Newbie Writer Makes Forum Debut

Status
Not open for further replies.

Karl Erfurt

Hello all,

Although I have written many essays in the past for academic coursework, this is the first time that I have ever posted any of my writing on a public forum. I have posted one of my essays, "Ignorance vs. Stupidity", in the Share Your Work thread. I am currently inviting comments, critiques, questions, etc. about the essay. After I receive more replies, I will respond to the comments and answer any questions that you may have.

Since I have never attempted to submit anything for publication before, I am trying to figure out whether or not my writing is anywhere close to professional quality. I am hoping to improve my writing/marketing skills, and I am willing to revise my essay in whatever manner that the forum members here may deem necessary. Any feedback that you can give me in this regard will be much appreciated.

Thank you,

Karl Erfurt

Maryn

Welcome

I don't know jack about essays, including where you might find publication, but as one newcomer to another, welcome. It's nice to have you join us.

Maryn, setting out coffee and tea

mammamaia

not to worry, karl... your writing is definitely professional quality... and interesting, to boot... from what i see in that one piece, all you need to do is learn how to market your work... if it's a bit long for some venues, it can easily be shortened without losing any of the punch...

i'm eager to see more of your work... if i can be of any help, please don't hesitate to ask... hugs, maia

Status
Not open for further replies.