Now officially published!

Status
Not open for further replies.

littlecupofjoe

Hello!

I have just received a check :money for my first magazine feature. Yay for me!!! :rollin :party :jump :thumbs

Ok, so I am posting to brag a bit...

But I am also curious...

This week I wrote 2 policy documents, a letter to a government official, and a scientific background document for my nine to five job, plus I wrote 2 query letters and did some editing for coworkers...and this is not counting all the other stuff my boss makes me do.

I guess my question is a bit silly, but is it normal to be soooo tired after writing so much ? I am exhausted! Am I working too much? :ack

I have moonlighted before, but this is the firs time I get so fatigued. And it is doing what I love: writing about science!

Does anybody out there get so completely absorbed into their writing that they loose complete track of time and feel at the end of the day like they just ran a marathon? :snoopy

Yes, I do get enough sleep, and I take all my vitamins and exercise too...

Cheers :cheers and good night!

Littlecupofjoe :coffee

Stephenie Hovland

I just got done with a fairly big project. It was written in just 12 days, but I REALLY go into it. That's all I could think about for days. After I mailed it, I was pleasantly exhausted. Now, I have to get back into the groove of writing. If I worked that hard on everything, there'd be no stopping me.

Stephenie

RichMar

And so

I have no idea what you're talking about, Jo, other than the fact that some pub found your work good enough to include your crafted thoughts in its pages.

That's what it's all about.

Kudos.

maestrowork

Re: And so

Congrats Joe. You're now among the elite here. :b

Yes, writing can be exhausting. The most exhausting job is the one you have to use your brain constantly. As long as you enjoy doing it, I think it's a good kind of exhaustion.

littlecupofjoe

exhaustion is pleasant

Hiya!

Yes, I guess you could describe it as pleasant exhaustion!

Have a great weekend,

Littlecupofjoe :coffee

mammamaia

kudos to you, kiddo!!!

and a 'brava!' or three, to boot!...

why should you agonize over being a bit tired?... humans get that way, y'know... or are you an android worried about your expiration date?:gone

enjoy the fruit of your success, babycakes,:jump and spend some of it on a new blend of coffee, if you feel the need!:coffee

love and hugs, maia

Status
Not open for further replies.