Not open for further replies.

TsukiRyoko

Forced into cell phone life
Registered
Reaction score
Website
tsuki-explodes.blogspot.com
Maybe this thread won't die on me... ::hopeful::

Give the person above you a POSITIVE rep point and be sure to fill this thread with LOTS of smilies. We don't abuse those smilies as much as we should. Hell, we're not even close to it!

We'll start off slowly, warm things up a bit...

:TheWave:
:e2drunk:
:e2coffee:

Reaction score
Give the person above you a POSITIVE rep point

No.

But go check. Maybe I did.

And don't give me one, person below. Please. I take great pride in earning them the hard way. Hard work and dedication to my craft.

Thank you.

Last edited:

reph

Fig of authority
Registered
Reaction score
Tsuki, what you propose was done a year and a half ago, and it got way out of hand. Please, let's not start that again. Give a point when it's earned and not otherwise.

Reaction score
I wasn't here a year ago, so my response was without prejudice and from the heart.

I deserve one much more than reph.

No offense to reph of course.

Thank you.

robeiae

Touch and go
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Website
thepondsofhappenstance.com
billythrilly7th said:
I wasn't here a year ago, so my response was without prejudice and from the heart.

I deserve one much more than reph.
I was gonna give you one, but I thought it might be demeaning to you, as it wasn't really earned 'the hard way.'

SpookyWriter

Banned
Reaction score
billythrilly7th said:
Please. I take great pride in earning them the hard way. Hard work and dedication to my craft.

Thank you.
I am still trying to figure out your craft, but I am sure it's crafty. :roll: Basket weaver?

SpookyWriter

Banned
Reaction score
robeiae said:
Billy's craft is, in fact, messageboarding. He's petitioning the IOC to make it a trial event in the next Summer Games.
Welcome back Rob, I thought you were banned!

Stew21

Registered
Reaction score
billy, i gave you an rp for rep point ethics based on your response to this thread BEFORE you told people you deserved it for your post. Now that you told us you deserve it, I'm reconsidering. ;)
Thank you.

jvc

Fearsome Dragon Mod
Registered
Reaction score
I'd give Trish a rep just because she's pretty and I happen to be using her name for one of the characters in my novel.

Reaction score
Stew21 said:
billy, i gave you an rp for rep point ethics based on your response to this thread BEFORE you told people you deserved it for your post. Now that you told us you deserve it, I'm reconsidering. ;)
Thank you.

Luckily the only way that SPECIFIC rep point can be taken away is by appealing to the United Nations to take action.

So, that point is safe.

Yes, you could give me a negative rep on another post but that would be behavior unbecoming of a semi-pro messageboard poster.

So...I will sleep well tonight. Unless you're unbecoming, Trish.

Thank you.

:)

SpookyWriter

Banned
Reaction score
robeiae said:
Unlikely. I own Mac and Birol.
Me too! Big time and I am still groveling...:cry: ...you are such a trouble maker. :Hug2:

Errr...I thought you said owe....ahhhahaaa...

dclary

Unabashed Mercenary
Poetry Book Collaborator
Requiescat In Pace
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.trumpstump2016.com
I deplore this thread, because if we start releasing unearned rep points into the economy, it will depress the value of existing rep points, leading to rep point inflation, and then increased interest rates on rep point loans and other vital rep-based finances.

Remember what Woodsy the Owl said, after leaving the Forestry Service for the booming Dot Com industry:

"Don't give away reps all willy-nilly. Earn them for real just like Billy Thrilly."

SpookyWriter

Banned
Reaction score
dclary said:
I deplore this thread, because if we start releasing unearned rep points into the economy, it will depress the value of existing rep points, leading to rep point inflation, and then increased interest rates on rep point loans and other vital rep-based finances.

Remember what Woodsy the Owl said, after leaving the Forestry Service for the booming Dot Com industry:

"Don't give away reps all willy-nilly. Earn them for real just like Billy Thrilly."
I just checked my latest rep count and it hasn't gone up since this thread started. Bwwwweewwwwsaaaa....what's the deal, emile!:rant:

Bayou Bill

AW Ne'er-Do-Well
Registered
Reaction score
Down so low in Austin, bottom looks like up.
Website
billsbilge.blogspot.com
dclary said:

Damn straight, dclary!

And if I may be so bold as to quote that other great Forestry Service employee, Smokey The Bear, "Remember, only you can prevent smoking rep points."

Bayou Bill :cool:

dclary

Unabashed Mercenary
Poetry Book Collaborator
Requiescat In Pace
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.trumpstump2016.com
I'll give you and your towel-headed companion a rep point if you'll respell my name in its god-given order, Bill.

Status
Not open for further replies.