how do i send private messages?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Flawed Creation

see title

ironically, i wanted to send a private message so i could ask mammamaia a question without taking space on everyone's screens.... but now i have.

oh well.

Stephenie Hovland

See my name next to my post on the left side? Click on it. Look on the right side of my profile, where it says "Send me a message." Try it. Or use someone else's name. If they have their EZbox enabled, you can send messages privately through that.

Flawed Creation

thanks.

i can;t belive this. i'm normally pretty tech savvy, but i'm acting like a total n00b lately.

Flawed Creation

would a mod please delete this thread? as i understand, if i edit out all the text, the thread remains. thanks

RichMar

Hmmm

Got me wondering little girl. I like your maturity, , intellect, chutspah. Anything else you want to tell us about yourself?

Flawed Creation

Re: Hmmm

umm... are you talking to me? there's plenty i'd be happy to tell you about me, but let's start wiht a key point

I am not a girl.

:rofl

RichMar

OOOOPs!

Sorry. My presumption had nothing to do with the contents of your posts. I guess, it's because of my age--born sometime during the Roosevelt Administation (Franklin, not Teddy). Back then most fourteen-year-olds I knew didn't look at writing as a possible career.

Note, however, that my compliments apply equally to both genders.

Flawed Creation

Re: OOOOPs!

it's fine- i get mistaken for a girl all the time, or did until recently. between my long hair and extremely thin build, i've always looked pretty feminine, so i got used to it.

what's there to tell?

when i was young i wanted some kind of job revolving around math or science- things i was (and am) pretty good at.

now i'm pretty sure i want to be some kind of artist. i mean "artist" in a very broad sense. i have no manual dexterity, though i have good overall body coordination, so painting and drawing are not my forte.

I've always loved words and languages ( i speak some english, spanish, latin, japanese, mandarin chinese, and hopefull greek in the near future), and i've always prided myself on my imagination.

apart from that, my main interests are Law, karate, politics, and D&D. still, lawyers deal with words and persuasive writing, and in D&D i'm always the Dungeon Master (i love to tell stories)

i'm introverted but NOT shy. my dominant personality traits are ambition and self-confidence. overconfidence, frequently, but i still find it useful. finally, i'm interested in Tarot, not because it has any magical divination properties but because it affects the way we think about things.

Status
Not open for further replies.