Hello All

Status
Not open for further replies.

thosholm

Hello All,

my name is Thomas and I am a Writer. Or at least I try to be one in my spare time.

I have begun collecting the notes, ideas and scribbles I have made the last many years, and am slowly starting to write them into a coherent form that might see publishing. One short story might get sent out next month or so if I can keep it up.

I tend toward Fantasy and SciFi writing, in both short story and (hopefully) novel form. I have one small problem though: I live in Denmark, I am Danish, but the market for fantastic writing here is dominated by translated works. Also I get most of my ideas in English and I can best express them in English, probably because I primarily read English-language works. I will put up a short excerpt of it here in the appropriate section.

So I would be grateful for any advice, tips, hints and suggestions toward getting my stuff published in the US and UK in spite of my trans-Atlantic/Channel handicap.

veingloree

If you focus on good markets that allow electronic submission nationality isn't much of a problem, I think.

Status
Not open for further replies.