Yet another newbie

Status
Not open for further replies.

walkensangel

Hi, I am a recent grad from film school working on my second screenplay. I'd just like to get to know some cool people who love movies, books, and especialy -- share my passion for screenwriting. ;)

Sunanda

hi

hi there!! I hope you'll like these boards......I like books and movies, but I'm into poetry...welcome anyway!

Roland

hello

I am a writer from Lima, Peru and I like very much movie.
I have recently completed my first feature screenplay and I would like to know more about you.

Regards,

Rolando

absolutewrite

Re: hello

Welcome, Walkensangel and Roland! Glad to have you here. Walkensangel, which film school did you go to?

Jenna

Freelancing4Beginners

A good resource for you

Hey walkensangel,

:) Nice to 'meet' you. I've always been fascinated with screenwriting, but so far I've stuck to writing for magazines and newspapers.

BUT...while writing my newsletter today I came across a helpful screenwriting resource that you might want to know about. It's at screenwritersrm.com/ Lots of tips on jobs, publishing, and helpful links you'll probably love.

Enjoy!
Christina
www.Freelancing4Beginners.com

mammamaia

???

sorry for my suspicious nature, christina, but i've been around long enough to know it's all too well warranted... so, i have to ask if this is another 'for fee' service you're touting, along with your own?... see my post on the 'help for new writers' thread for why i ask...

love and hugs, maia

ps: most of my mentees are aspiring screenwriters, so i'm pretty protective of 'em... hope you'll understand and not be offended by my wariness...

Freelancing4Beginners

Re: ???

Hi again Mamma...found this by doing a search for myself on Google.

No, I'm not doing any 'for fee' services any longer, and I don't even know the people who were running that other particular site. :) I hope that the posts others have made here about me have convinced you that I'm not some con.

Actually, for the past number of months I've been wrapped up in a new job, so I haven't been around much at all. But, I'm really missing writing...so I was interested to find this old post.

Take care,
Christina

mammamaia

better late than never!

thanks for the follow up... love and hugs, maia

Status
Not open for further replies.