PDA

View Full Version : Would You Rather...

Pages : [1] 2

MizzVyxen
08-01-2006, 06:24 PM
This is much like "This or That" except neither choice is palatable.

Would you rather...

Have uncontroallable gas in public or always laugh at inappropriate times?

persiphone_hellecat
08-01-2006, 11:03 PM
laugh inappropriately

Would you rather have a severe case of acne or wear glasses as thick as the bottom of coke bottles?

NightWynde
08-02-2006, 01:48 AM
Acne, there's always Proactiv and the thought of Lasik surgery scares the snot outta me. *shudder*

Would you rather be covered in boiling oil or boiling tar?

persiphone_hellecat
08-02-2006, 01:51 AM
oil -- there's just something about being covered in oil that gets my blood pumping...

Would you rather get arrested or kidnapped?

MizzVyxen
08-02-2006, 03:47 AM
Arrested - at least you get to eat:)

Would you rather be drop-dead gorgeous and stupid or hideously ugly and uber-intelligent?

Unique
08-02-2006, 04:24 AM
ugly and intelligent.

Would you rather be eaten by an alligator or a cannibal?

persiphone_hellecat
08-02-2006, 04:26 AM
cannibal - you might be able to talk him out of it

Would you rather pass gas in a full elevator of your co workers or laugh and have milk come out your nose during lunch with your boss?

MizzVyxen
08-02-2006, 04:31 AM
lol:) gotta go with the milk in front of the boss.

Would you rather have your date notice the booger hanging out of your nose or that you have incredibly bad breath?

persiphone_hellecat
08-02-2006, 04:47 AM
Oh man ... gotta go with the booger ...

Would you rather sit next to a really smelly person on a bus or next to a woman airsickness on a plane?

PattiTheWicked
08-02-2006, 05:51 AM
The woman with airsickness. Unlike body odor, vomiting will eventually stop.

Would you rather be rich and completely unheard of, or really famous and drop dead broke?

Soccer Mom
08-02-2006, 05:58 AM
Oh, I'll take rich and anonymous any day of the week. Fame would suck. They'd probably go through my garbage and write stories about all the junk food I feed my family.

Would you rather eat 5 live beetles or 1 very large, but dead spider?

MarkEsq
08-02-2006, 06:39 AM
Beetles, assuming you don't mean the kind made by VW. They would be very large, if full of iron. Spiders make my skin crawl.

Would you rather lick a complete stranger's face in public, or walk through a posh restaurant wearing a tank top and assless chaps?

ChaosTitan
08-02-2006, 06:44 AM
Lick a stranger's face (as long as there is no chance of being sued).

Would you rather belch loudly in the middle of the most important presentation of your career, or spill hot coffee in your boss's lap.

persiphone_hellecat
08-02-2006, 06:56 AM
I'd go for the belch - you can always say you're sorry - easier than trying to say you're sorry to a boss whose crotch is fried.

Would you rather have to search through the garbage outside Mc Donald's for your missing wedding ring or shovel manure in a stable for a week?

Tre
08-02-2006, 07:00 AM
I have two horses, so shovelling manure is my life. Actually there is quite a zen quality to it.

Would you rather sleep with Britney Spears or get bitten by a pitbull?

persiphone_hellecat
08-02-2006, 07:16 AM
Oh crap, I guess I's sleep with the Britster... Would it be in all the papers?

Would you rather lose a winning lottery ticket or one of your kids at the mall? (CPS don't read that!)

cree
08-02-2006, 07:24 AM
Kid. Someone would surely give my kid back, whereas a winning lottery ticket they'd keep.

Would you rather sleep in a subway stairwell, or shave off a wart?

persiphone_hellecat
08-02-2006, 07:27 AM
Shame on you!

Stairwell. Without the warts, how could you be a decent witch?

Would you rather hit your head repeatedly on the wall or give Star Jones a bath?

PattiTheWicked
08-02-2006, 07:33 AM
Definitely the wall. At least it wouldn't talk to me.

Would you rather be set up on a blind date by your mom, or be run over by rampaging toddlers on Big Wheels?

persiphone_hellecat
08-02-2006, 07:34 AM
The toddlers -- any day

Would you rather take your cousin to the prom or have someone write terrible things about you on Wikipedia?

Tre
08-02-2006, 07:52 AM
Wikipedia--My infamy just continues to grow.

Would you rather be hit by a car or hit someone with your car?

persiphone_hellecat
08-02-2006, 08:00 AM
LOL Mine too ...

Hit I guess..

Would you rather be lost in blinding heat or freezing cold?

Tre
08-02-2006, 08:14 AM
"Hit I guess" which, hitter or hittee?

I would rather be freezing cold.

Would you rather watch reruns of "Big Brother" or "Real World"?

NightWynde
08-02-2006, 08:37 AM
Big Brother. Whiners should be in a completely controlled environment and not let loose on the world at large.

Would you rather be on "Fear Factor" or on "Face Your Fear" (this might not be the exact name of the show, but the concept is there).

persiphone_hellecat
08-02-2006, 08:37 AM
Get Hit ...

Real World

Would you rather go to a Star Wars convention dressed as Queen Amadala or a showing of the Rocky Horror Picture Show dressed as Magenta?

cree
08-02-2006, 09:14 AM
Magenta, hands down.

Would you rather put your tongue against a scorching light bulb or pluck a pubic hair off a stranger's T-shirt?

persiphone_hellecat
08-02-2006, 10:29 AM
The pubic hair of course!

Would you rather pose naked for an art class in a men's prison or hang out with the Village People?

Tre
08-02-2006, 12:34 PM
Hang with the Village People.

Would you rather pick a fly out of your chardonney or a hair out of your soup?
(Neither of which is ironic)

cree
08-02-2006, 10:53 PM
Fly; I'm strange-hair-phobic.
Would you rather pick a piece of chewing gum off your shoe and eat it, or change the diaper of a jalapeno-eating baby?

persiphone_hellecat
08-02-2006, 11:18 PM
Oh man ... I guess change the baby - but I can wear a respirator right?

Would you rather have a face full of oozing pimples or be a dwarf?

Tre
08-03-2006, 12:13 AM
I'd rather be a dwarf, unless there is bowling involved.

Would you rather have the inside of your arm burnt with a cigarette or have a tractor run over your foot?

persiphone_hellecat
08-03-2006, 12:15 AM
I guess the cigarette ... some people are into that anyway LOL

Would you rather have your mother catch you in the bathroom with a Playboy or have your father find out you're gay?

Tre
08-03-2006, 12:23 AM
Gay! My mother is intrusive enough.

Would you rather have your roommate hear you using your vibrator or walk in as you are inserting a suppository?

persiphone_hellecat
08-03-2006, 12:28 AM
oh the vibrator for sure ...

Would you rather be chained to a chair and forced to listen to Britney Spears through headphones till your ears bled or be covered in leeches?

Tre
08-03-2006, 12:52 AM
Leeches, they don't hurt.

Would you rather french kiss a toad or eat toe jam?

persiphone_hellecat
08-03-2006, 12:55 AM
Yuk ... I guess I would have to go for the toe jam. Toads terrify me.

Would you rather have no computer or no TV?

Tre
08-03-2006, 01:06 AM
No TV!!!

Would you rather go to Paris or Florence?

persiphone_hellecat
08-03-2006, 01:19 AM
Oh like either one of those is disagreeable.

Firenze ...

Would you rather hang out in a leather bar wearing a pink tutu or go to a New Kids on the Block concert?

Tre
08-03-2006, 01:41 AM
The pink tutu

Would you rather accidently spray hairspray down your throat or accidently spray bug spray in your eyes?

C.bronco
08-03-2006, 02:05 AM
Magenta, easily. Cuter outfit.

Would you rather your soul-mate find you in a diner with a table full of trekkies in full regalia, or hanging your head over a toilet?

C.bronco
08-03-2006, 02:06 AM
Wow, me on the wrong age. Hair spray down the throat, less toxic I think.
Ibid above question.

davids
08-03-2006, 02:09 AM
Hairspray-we think at least there is alcohol in hairspray

would you rather fondle Star Jones or lick the back of the calves of Pee Wee Herman?

cree
08-03-2006, 02:25 AM
Lick PeeWees calves; I can block that one out of my head faster.

Would you rather have a used tampon hit you in the face while swimming at the beach, or get knocked over and humped by a Rottweiler?

persiphone_hellecat
08-03-2006, 02:47 AM
I think I'd rather have the tampon hit me while swimmming with the table full of trekkies from the question we missed above

Would you rather go to a restaurant and be served cauliflower au gratin with rat droppings as a garnish or be Mo'Nique's gynecologist?

cree
08-03-2006, 03:32 AM
Gynecologist, for the huge paycheck.
Would you rather go binge drinking with Mel Gibson or be Britney Spears' nanny for a day?

persiphone_hellecat
08-03-2006, 03:39 AM
Da Brit's nanny -- Im a proud member of AA

Would you rather be forced to watch old reruns of My Mother the Car till your eyes bleed or Yo Momma on MTV?

Tre
08-03-2006, 03:40 AM
Britney Spears' nanny for a day, Gibson is whacked.

Would you rather have your teeth pulled out or a hairy back that can't be shaved?

persiphone_hellecat
08-03-2006, 03:44 AM
Teeth pulled with tons of drugs ...

Would you rather be forced to watch old reruns of My Mother the Car till your eyes bleed or Yo Momma on MTV?

Tre
08-03-2006, 03:48 AM
My Mother the Car, I've never seen Yo Momma, but it sounds like something I would fear.

Would you rather be Mel Gibson's wife or swallow dry ice?

persiphone_hellecat
08-03-2006, 05:28 AM
I guess I'd have to marry Mel - the dry ice sounds fatal

Would you rather chew on hot mesquite coals or listen to Ricky Martin sing La Vida Loca on a tape 24 hours a day for a month?

bubblegirl
08-03-2006, 05:57 AM
Ricky Martin, as long as I can use earplugs! lol

Which would you rather? Sleep with Johnny Knoxville after one of his gruesome stunts, or dance in a dog's vomit?

persiphone_hellecat
08-03-2006, 06:08 AM
Dance in the barf

What would you rather do - have David Hasslehoff give you a mustard massage while wearing his Baywatch speedo or walk across hot coals?

Tre
08-03-2006, 06:11 AM
Dance in a dog's vomit. With all my pets in has probably already happened.

Would you rather be locked in a box with spiders or locked in a box with snakes?

Tre
08-03-2006, 06:12 AM
Oops! You are too quick for me, but at least we can dance together.

persiphone_hellecat
08-03-2006, 06:12 AM
Spiders

What would you rather do - have David Hasslehoff give you a mustard massage while wearing his Baywatch speedo or walk across hot coals?

Tre
08-03-2006, 06:18 AM
David Hasslehoff, but I demand a barf bag!

Would you rather suck Geraldo Rivera's toes or have a cat piss in your hair?

bubblegirl
08-03-2006, 06:52 AM
I think I rather the cat mark my hair lol I've had a cat whizz on me once. I don't even know who Geraldo is, but toe sucking is a turn-off for me.

What would you rather? Be stuck in a room for a year with one piece of paper, unable to write on anything but that one piece of paper, OR have your hand superglued over your eyes?

cree
08-03-2006, 07:01 AM
OOh, tough one. paper. I need vision. and my WIPs are taking like 3 years, so what's one more to mull it over?

Would you rather swim in a pool full of poisonous jellyfish or end every sentence with "at least, that's what the voices tell me" for a month straight?

persiphone_hellecat
08-03-2006, 07:03 AM
wow good one ... I guess the super glue ... it does wear off sooner or later

Would you rather be stuck on a deserted island with a copy of the Davinci Code as your only reading material or wrestle a bear?

cree
08-03-2006, 07:14 AM
Oops, crossed PH, so I'll answer hers and put mine down below -- I'll take the DaVinci Code, as long as I have a pen to use the margins/covers/white space as writing paper.

Would you rather swim in a pool full of poisonous jellyfish or end every sentence with "at least, that's what the voices tell me" for a month straight?

persiphone_hellecat
08-03-2006, 07:18 AM
Oh definitely the voices -- I think I do that anyway...

Would you rather spend 18 hours a day for the rest of your life writing romance novels or commercial jingles?

Tre
08-03-2006, 07:22 AM
I'll take the commercial jingles, romance give me hives

Would you rather have a bee in your underwear or sit on a tack?

bubblegirl
08-03-2006, 07:23 AM
The tack. I've already done that. Some kids in primary school put a tack on my chair to be mean and I didn't see it in time. Yeeouch!

Would you rather be savaged by wild dogs or work for a cruel dictator?

persiphone_hellecat
08-03-2006, 07:27 AM
I'll take the dictator - Im very dominant and Im sure I'd take over!

Would you rather have your parachute not open while skydiving or become somebody's prison biatch?

cree
08-03-2006, 07:29 AM
Dogs. I'm in favor of the quick rather than the drawn-out.

Would you rather have a sign posted on your front door that says "Sexually Transmitted Disease Quarantine in Effect" or attend your high school reunion with a bulbous black eye (obtained, of course, when you tripped on a pile of laundry left in the hall)?

bubblegirl
08-03-2006, 07:36 AM
I think I'll choose the prison buddying. Maybe if I fake an STD I'll get out of it!

And I rather the black eye. I'll tell them I'm a crime fighter :) That's how I could have got in prison in the first place!

LMBO!

Would you rather eat a jar of chillis, or hang upside down on the monkey bars a week, unable to get down.

S.

persiphone_hellecat
08-03-2006, 07:41 AM
Monkey bars

Would you rather be sunburned in places people don't normally see or have to wear a clown nose every day for a month?

bubblegirl
08-03-2006, 07:42 AM
The clown nose would go with my junk jewelry addiction.

Would you rather dance the Macarena all night at a wedding alone, or fall down a flight of stairs?

Tre
08-03-2006, 07:56 AM
Oh the Macarena, as I'm sure lots of alcohol would be involved!

Would you rather get poked in the eye with a stick or drink dirty sock soup?

Oops! Too slow again!

NightWynde
08-03-2006, 07:56 AM
Fall down a flight of stairs. I've done that. Hurts like hell, but it's survivable. I'm not so sure about the Macarena.

Would you rather lose your internet service or your phone service (assuming the two are not connected)?

perky_ms_d
08-03-2006, 12:22 PM
Drink dirty sock soup...getting poked might hinder me to see the beautiful things

Would you rather skydive or bunjee jump? (oh, i dont know if it makes sense...?)

persiphone_hellecat
08-04-2006, 01:35 AM
bungee jump ... unless it was in Mexico when you might be mistaken for a pinata...

Would you rather get stuck in a public bathroom sans "tissue" or face a nasty Cuban firing squad?

NightWynde
08-04-2006, 08:23 AM
Public bathroom sans tissue. I just hope I don't have diarrhea that day. :/

Would you rather walk on broken glass or do cartwheels on hot tar?

persiphone_hellecat
08-04-2006, 10:08 AM
Cartwheels ...

Would you rather go to an x rated movie with Pee Wee Herman or french kiss Regis Philbin?

byElizabeth
08-05-2006, 12:53 AM
I could never french kiss Regis so I guess PeeWee will be my date...

Would you rather live to be a hundred not allowed to write from this point forward or be employed as the official spokesperson for your local Trailer Park because you married the unfortunate toothless offspring of the owner.

persiphone_hellecat
08-05-2006, 01:09 AM
I guess the trailer park ...

Would you rather get stuck up in a tree with an angry woodpecker or get stuck in the sewers of Paris with the Phantom of the Opera?

NightWynde
08-05-2006, 01:19 PM
In the sewers with the Phantom. Just think of the money I could make off the sequel! Granted, that'd mean I'd have to deal with Andrew Lloyd Weber. Ah well, win some, lose some.

Would you rather be Paris Hilton's dog or Madonna's bra?

persiphone_hellecat
08-05-2006, 11:55 PM
I guess Paris's farty little dog. Getting that close to Madonna's boobs scares me.

Would you rather be blind or deaf?

Elizabeth Slick
08-06-2006, 10:33 PM
Deaf.
Would you rather have the perfect body, looks and all the money in the world, WITHOUT your creative and smart ideas
*** or**** would you rather be creative and smart?

persiphone_hellecat
08-06-2006, 11:05 PM
creative and smart

Would you rather have your car break down on a deserted road in the middle of the night or be home alone during a thunderstorm with no electricity and hear someone banging on your window?

Anonymisty
08-07-2006, 12:50 AM
Home alone...I'm happy to stay away from the window. Besides, I could always dial 911, because my phone doesn't need electricity to function.

Would you rather wake up and discover you've been transported to the Middle Ages, or to the future?

persiphone_hellecat
08-07-2006, 01:17 AM
Middle Ages ... I could start the Renaissance

Would you rather have to baby sit for a cranky baby or a crotchety senior citizen?

alleycat
08-07-2006, 02:03 AM
Old person. At least they fall asleep.

Would you rather play peek-a-boo with a three-year old for the whole flight to China, or have the neighbor's kid bounce a basketball off the side of your house for the same amount of time?

persiphone_hellecat
08-07-2006, 02:15 AM
the three year old

Would you rather try to explain Shakespeare Britney Spears or Jessica Simpson?

cree
08-07-2006, 04:49 AM
Jessica. She won't care if she doesn't get it.
Would you rather Jazzercise with Richard Simmons or eat the crud collected from the bottom of a fry-o-later?

persiphone_hellecat
08-07-2006, 04:59 AM
OMG ... Bring on the crud. Richard scares the bejeebes outta me...

Would you rather get into a car with black upholstery after its been sitting in the sun in 105 heat in Dallas and drive totally naked or run naked from your house out to the curb during a 10 below blizzard to put out the trash?

Tre
08-07-2006, 06:25 AM
I'll be taking out the trash. The neighbors talk about me anyway.

Would you rather give Star Jones a pedicure or break out in a nasty rash?

persiphone_hellecat
08-07-2006, 06:30 AM
Funny you should mention that -- I went outside today and cut down this tree in my driveway and broke out in a rash. I'd take the rash over Star any say ... I hate that b!tch!!

Would you rather marry President Bush or President Nixon -- and remember marry means to "know" them in the Biblical way...

Tre
08-07-2006, 06:48 AM
Welcome to Rashland! Today I learned that calamine lotion beats hydrocortisone cream hands down.

I'd bunk with Bush, we could get drunk first.

Would you rather go for cocktails in Lebanon or Iraq?

persiphone_hellecat
08-07-2006, 06:54 AM
I love calamine lotion -- my favorite song ... Poison Ivy --- gonna take an ocean ... of calamine lotion... hot song...

Gee what nice choices I have ... but let's go for cocktails in Lebanon. But I recommend a black tie and flack jacket.

Would you rather eat earthworms or see Barbara Bush naked?

Tre
08-07-2006, 07:05 AM
Since I would be perpetually blasted being married to her son, I could go skinny dipping with Barbara Bush.

Would you rather bomb as a stand-up comedian or bomb in a sit-com?

persiphone_hellecat
08-07-2006, 07:28 AM
In a sit com -- you wouldnt have to actually hear the boos.

Would you rather be Richard Simmons or Mo'Nique's proctologist?

Tre
08-07-2006, 07:52 AM
I think Richard Simmons. His backside is probably so cavernous I could do the examination from across the room.

Would you rather be trapped in a hotel with a drunk Geraldo Rivera who has the hots for you or skinny dip in a hot tub with Karl Rove?

persiphone_hellecat
08-07-2006, 08:43 AM
I guess it's me and Geraldo ... fortunately I know how to "knee" real well.

Would you rather give Rush Limbagh a full body wax or drink soup made from boiling Gene Simmons' sweaty Kiss costume after a concert?

Tre
08-08-2006, 01:11 AM
I'll be waxing Rush Limbagh, at least he won't mind if I take drugs first.

Would you rather swallow a razor blade or have a "spa day" with Alexandria Szeman ?

persiphone_hellecat
08-08-2006, 01:33 AM
Razor Blades. If I got any place near Alexandria Szeman it wouldn't be pretty.

Would you rather wrestle a grizzly bear or do the wild thing with Ann Coulter?

Tre
08-08-2006, 02:39 AM
Bring on Annie! I can get pretty wild and would probably knock her lights out.

Would you rather die unknown or die being known for writing the worst piece of trash in history?

persiphone_hellecat
08-08-2006, 03:18 AM
Oh man - for writing the worst piece of trash in history! I would love to be right up there with the Newsday reporters who purposely wrote Naked Came The Stranger just for the sake of writing the worst piece of crap on the planet - which of course went on to become a worldwide best seller and still sells thousands of books a year.

Would you rather be a member of the Simpsons family or the the Family Guy family?

Tre
08-08-2006, 05:28 AM
I'm quite fond of Naked Came the Sasquatch...

I guess I would pick the Simpsons, only because I relate to LIsa and I don't know much about the Family Guy family outside of Stewie (sp?) and the Dog.

Would you rather be a member of the Addams Family or the Munsters?

persiphone_hellecat
08-08-2006, 06:33 AM
Oh the Addams family most definitely!! I have always identified with Morticia and Wednesday's droll humor. And I speak French!!

Would you rather bend over in a very fancy restaurant and split your pants or be caught on the supercam at a Lakers game picking your nose?

NightWynde
08-09-2006, 12:35 PM
If it's good enough for Jack (Nicholson), it's good enough for me...picking my nose at a Laker's game.

Would you rather be b*tch slapped with a codfish in a public place or elbowed in the kidneys privately?

persiphone_hellecat
08-09-2006, 12:42 PM
Hmmm interesting choices -- I think I will go for the private elbowing -- of course I can elbow back right?

Here's a challenging one ... choose wisely...
Would you rather take a bath in used hot dog water from a NYC hot dog vending cart or in the week-old water from the slop sink in an elementary school janitor's closet?

DeborahM
08-09-2006, 08:04 PM
Oh, the hot dog water definately over the nasty week-old water from the slop sink in an elementary school janitor's closet, at least it's changed daily!

Would you rather be caught in the StarTrek transporter or finding out you've just been selected to be on Fear Factor and your first challange is to eat a plate of squirmy maggots?

cree
08-09-2006, 08:43 PM
Maggots. I've eaten worse in South America. :)

Would you rather have black teeth or incurable foot fungus?

MidnightMuse
08-09-2006, 10:25 PM
Incurable foot fungus. There's always shoes.

Would you rather walk into a crowded room with toilet paper on your shoe, or your fly down?

dobiwon
08-09-2006, 11:56 PM
I don't know--I've never walked into a crowded room with toilet paper on my shoe. I guess the toilet paper, though, because it would be less conspicuous to correct.

Would you rather talk to an attractive stranger at a party with a piece of spinach between your teeth, or a piece of spinach between their teeth?

cree
08-10-2006, 12:17 AM
Definitely theirs....

Would you rather wear your mother's bathrobe and slippers to the post office, or waterski naked?

MidnightMuse
08-10-2006, 12:19 AM
Since I've already done the one, I guess I'd rather wear Mom's bathrobe and slippers to the post office :D

Would you rather give up all worldly posessions and live like a monk, or have everything stolen and live like a pauper?

persiphone_hellecat
08-10-2006, 12:28 AM
I guess live like a monk. Although I think I might be too disruptive to the other monks.

Would you rather clean out the cages at the animal shelter or tar a roof on a really hot day?

MidnightMuse
08-10-2006, 01:08 AM
Been there, done that. So this time let's try tarring a roof on a really hot day :D

Would you rather walk over hot coals barefoot, or sit through an opera with a bad case of hemorrhoids?

persiphone_hellecat
08-10-2006, 01:11 AM
always wanted to do the hot coals thing

Would you rather watch the entire series of Little House on the Prarie or the entire series of Pee Wee's Playhouse - all at once without getting up?

cree
08-10-2006, 07:08 AM
egad. Little House. :)

Would you rather eat nothing but beets for one week, or sleep in a bed full of toothpicks for one night?

persiphone_hellecat
08-10-2006, 07:12 AM
I cannot possibly imagine the result on my bodily functions a week of beets would have. I'll sleep on the toothpicks.

Would you rather go back to high school as the kid with serious acne who gets stuffed in lockers and his lunch money stolen or start a new job as a computer geek in pants up to your chest, tape on your glasses and a pocket protector?

NightWynde
08-10-2006, 04:55 PM
Give me the job as a computer geek. Anyone at the office futzes with me, let's just see how long it takes me to "fix" their tech problems.

Would you rather lose your eyesight due to a stray golf ball or lose your hearing due to stray golf tees?

persiphone_hellecat
08-10-2006, 10:27 PM
Well since I'm already hearing impaired - I guess I'd take the hearing loss completely ... already almost there.

Would you rather be shipped to the front line in Iraq or be the nurse treating Saddam and give him an enema?

cree
08-11-2006, 10:49 PM
Enema. It's not a year-long commitment with redeployment likely. Eek, though!

Would you rather stick your fingers in the oscillating fan or read selections from The Rise and Fall of the Third Reich out loud from your pew, in the silence that precedes a church service?

persiphone_hellecat
08-11-2006, 10:57 PM
I'll read the Rise and Fall -- nobody listens in church anyway

Would you rather be married to Eminem or iron the wrinkles out of your hand with a hot Procter Silex steam iron?

cree
08-12-2006, 04:06 AM
Eninem. Then he can perform immature love/hate raps about me; I'm always up for a good laugh. Just keep my kid out of it :)

Would you rather sink in the mud up to your armpits or go on a date with Regis Philben?

persiphone_hellecat
08-12-2006, 04:15 AM
Mud - Regis is way too over exposed for me.

Would you rather eat a big bowl of tripe or go back to highschool again

NightWynde
08-12-2006, 05:26 PM
Bring on the tripe! Hell, bring on a truckload! I'd rather have that festering and maggoty then relive my highschool years. (Thinking about becoming a contestant on Fear Factor. Yeah, bring on what you want boys! I've been to public high school, nothin' scares me anymore! Well, maybe clowns.)

Would you rather get painful arthritis so you can't write anymore (let's assume there isn't any other way to transfer information to a computer screen) or perpetual laryngitis so you can't speak anymore.

Tre
08-13-2006, 12:28 AM
I'd pick the perpetual laryngitis, I don't like speaking to people as it is.

Would you rather be Paris Hilton's Chihuahua or her Kinkajou?

persiphone_hellecat
08-13-2006, 06:03 AM
the dog - the kinkajou bit her - it's probably rabid now.

Would you rather have June Cleaver or Peg Bundy as your mother?

Tre
08-13-2006, 07:10 AM
June Cleaver - she can cook, wouldn't steal my clothes or my lovers, and probably has no idea what pot smells like.

Would you rather drive to Las Vegas in a car with no a/c and Liberace's corpse riding shotgun or sled across an icey tundra with a dead seal tied to your head?

NightWynde
08-13-2006, 12:16 PM
drive to Las Vegas in a car with no a/c and Liberace's corpse riding shotgun. He's prolly all skeleton by now and I can always roll down the windows.

Severely burned over 70% of your body and suffering through years of reconstructive surgery or fallen and can't get up until you die of starvation?

Tre
08-13-2006, 10:05 PM
I'll take starvation for $200 Alec. From what I hear it's not a bad way to go. You stop feeling hunger after awhile, and then slip into unconsciousness.

Would your rather be trapped on the Hindenburg or the Titanic?

persiphone_hellecat
08-13-2006, 10:19 PM
On the Titanic -- at lease some women and children got off..

Would you rather go swimming with sharks or hang out with Lindsay Lohan, Jessica Simpson and Mandy Moore discussing boyfriends?

Tre
09-03-2006, 10:59 PM
I'll hang out with the girls, I could use the sleep.

Would you rather be locked in a room with a screaming parrot or a screaming child?

persiphone_hellecat
09-03-2006, 11:30 PM
child ... birds are scary.

Would you rather publish your book with PA or Rockway? LMAO

Mom'sWrite
09-03-2006, 11:56 PM
Would you rather publish your book with PA or Rockway? LMAO
PA then I could get in on the class-action action.

Would you rather spend the weekend taking care of a sick, irritable, feverish child or slam your hand in the car door?

Tre
09-04-2006, 12:03 AM
Car door ... children are scary.

Would you rather see Michael Bolton in concert or Yanni?

persiphone_hellecat
09-04-2006, 12:13 AM
Yanni ... I could fall asleep ...

Would you rather see Jessica or Ashley Simpson in concert?

Mom'sWrite
09-04-2006, 12:18 AM
Would you rather see Michael Bolton in concert or Yanni?

Yanni, I can nap nicely to his musical anesthesia.

Would you rather have to watch Elmo Goes to the Potty 100 times in a row or Godzilla vs. Mothra?

DamaNegra
09-04-2006, 12:25 AM
Godzilla vs. Mothra, gives me a hell of a good laugh (yes, I have actually watched 5 godzilla movies (don't look at me like that, it was the only thing to be watched))

ETA: duh, forgot.

Would you rather lose a leg or an arm?

Tre
09-04-2006, 01:11 AM
I'd rather lose a leg. I never go anywhere and I need two hands to type.

I'd also rather see Ashley Simpson, Jesscia makes me nervous.

Would you rather have a really bad sunburn or ringworm?

janetbellinger
09-04-2006, 02:38 AM
sunburn.

Would you rather have a rational discussion or an emotional one?

persiphone_hellecat
09-04-2006, 06:32 AM
rational

Would you rather clean the bathroom or the kitchen?

Mom'sWrite
09-04-2006, 06:34 AM
Would you rather clean the bathroom or the kitchen?

Kitchen...I'm the only one who does it anyway.

Would you rather be misunderstood or ignored?

persiphone_hellecat
09-04-2006, 07:03 AM
Ignored - I'm already Miss Understood.

One 50 yr old man or 2 25 year olds?

Mom'sWrite
09-04-2006, 07:47 AM
One 50 yr old man or 2 25 year olds?

50 yr. old man, after taking 12 seconds to memorize his routine you can go play with the 2 25 year olds. (Oh, I'm bad.)

Would you rather have your mother choose your clothes or your dad?

persiphone_hellecat
09-04-2006, 08:46 AM
Oh my mother. My father couldnt pick a tie to go with a suit. Mom always dressed him.

Would you rather mud wrestle with Pamela Anderson or wrestle Johnny Depp in a vat of radioactive waste?

Mom'sWrite
09-06-2006, 08:43 AM
Would you rather mud wrestle with Pamela Anderson or wrestle Johnny Depp in a vat of radioactive waste?

Those lead -lined bunny suits cover all the most attractive bits on Johnny, so I'm going to say Pamela, because I could take her out easy.

Would you rather be married to a U.S. president or a prisoner?

persiphone_hellecat
09-06-2006, 11:12 AM
President -- then I could sleep in the Lincoln Bedroom

Would you rather live next door to a noisy frat house like Animal House or a nuclear plant like Three Mile Island?

Mom'sWrite
09-09-2006, 10:38 PM
Would you rather live next door to a noisy frat house like Animal House or a nuclear plant like Three Mile Island?

Frat house. It would certainly "lively-up" the neighborhood (Geez, I've never even met our closest neighbors and we've lived here for almost 3 years.)

Would you rather be too tall or too short?

persiphone_hellecat
09-10-2006, 12:41 AM
to tall. People bowl with very short people.

Would you rather face the firing squad or electric chair?

littlewriter
09-15-2006, 05:32 PM
the chair

Would you rather be blind or deaf?

arrowqueen
09-16-2006, 02:51 AM
Deaf. I'm not really listening anyway.

Rich and stupid or clever and poor?

persiphone_hellecat
09-16-2006, 02:54 AM
Clever and poor ...

Would you rather be stuck in the rain with a flat tire or in the snow?

dancingandflying
09-16-2006, 07:21 PM
snow. it happens to me all the time. well, not all the time, but you know. it actually snow last night; in september!

um... have bush or britney (sp?) spears rule the world?

eldragon
09-16-2006, 07:37 PM
What's the difference? They're both ignorant, spoiled rednecks. I'll pick Bush, though - to keep status quo.

Would you rather be the top scientist in your field or have mad cow disease?

DamaNegra
09-16-2006, 10:30 PM
Be the top scientists in my field, 'cause I could find a cure for mad cow disease.

Would you rather write and die early or do something else and live a long life?

eldragon
09-16-2006, 11:22 PM
Do something else and live long (as long as I'm happy.........)

(P.S. mad cow disease or be the top scientist in your field is from a Saturday Night Live skit with Will Ferrell and Jeff Goldblum..............)

Would you rather work outside in the yard or work inside cleaning the house?

persiphone_hellecat
09-17-2006, 01:49 AM
inside cleaning I guess - though housework is against my religion

Would you rather have to write your next book in longhand or blindfolded on the computer?

DamaNegra
09-22-2006, 01:53 AM
Blindfolded on the computer, I've actually written many (good) scenes without looking.

Would you rather eat or sleep for the rest of your life?

janetbellinger
09-22-2006, 04:02 AM
Eat, as long as I didn't gain weight.

Would you rather feel overly full or hungry?

DamaNegra
09-22-2006, 04:04 AM
Overly full, which is how I feel right now :D I've been eating like a pig.

Would you rather be kicked or be punched?

persiphone_hellecat
09-22-2006, 08:56 AM
Yuk ... kicked I guess

Would you rather date Pee Wee Herman or Don Knotts?

Mom'sWrite
11-23-2006, 06:10 AM
Pee Wee Herman (I have a personal rule against dating dead people)

Would you rather have 15 cats or 15 kids?

dahmnait
11-28-2006, 04:56 AM
15 kids - They can clean. :D

Would you rather be beheaded or gutshot?
ETA: Forgot to add beheaded by a dull axe.

See the frame of mind the previous question put me in.

Soccer Mom
11-29-2006, 05:56 AM
gutshot. I might stand a chance of surviving that.

Would you rather be forced to marry a stupid man or an ugly one?

Lissa
11-30-2006, 10:16 PM
Stupid - easier to rule!

Would you prefer to be on a crashing plane or a sinking ship?

Jongfan
11-30-2006, 10:21 PM
Sinking Ship I can swim but I have not quite figured how to fly yet.

Would you rather have amnesia or be blind

Mom'sWrite
11-30-2006, 10:57 PM
*screenmom throws the ball back out on to the field*

Would you rather accidentally ingest the tequila worm or swallow a bug?

GeneBrighton
12-01-2006, 01:04 AM
That's easy. Tequila worm. Whoohoo!

Do you prefer politics or philosophy?

Lissa
12-01-2006, 06:56 PM
Ooo...philosophy, I think.

Would you rather walk across broken glass or hot coals?

GeneBrighton
12-01-2006, 09:29 PM
Hot Coals. If I could walk on hot coals, who knows what other miraculous things I could do?

thinking or dreaming?

Jongfan
12-01-2006, 09:34 PM
Dreaming. Imagination is wonderful. Thinking is too serious.

Would you rather be rich and alone or poor with many friends?

GeneBrighton
12-01-2006, 09:53 PM
Rich and alone. I've tried the other. It's highly overrated.

Hungry or satiated?

truelyana
12-02-2006, 07:45 PM
Hungry (First time i have come across the word satiated, found its wordie meaning in the dictionary, interesting :) )

Which one do you prefer, walking or using the motor car?

GeneBrighton
12-05-2006, 09:46 PM
Walk

suicide or a slow, painful death?

DreamWorks
12-09-2006, 08:34 AM
suicide
live the rest of your waking life in extreme constant physical pain or paralyzed from the neck down but no pain?

J.S Greer
12-09-2006, 02:07 PM
Extreme constant physical pain.

Would you rather lose your eyesight, or your hearing?

DreamWorks
12-09-2006, 05:24 PM
Thats hard - what is more important to me; reading or singing? I think being blind would work better for me... + you don't have to worry about growing old and ugly anymore...
Never dream again or nightmare every night?

janetbellinger
12-09-2006, 07:42 PM
never dream again.

too warm or too cold?

Spirit_Fire
12-10-2006, 12:24 AM
Too cold.

To do something great like cure cancer, and never be recognized,
or
to achieve fame for inventing a new kind of crapper (or something else that's lame).

gazprids
12-10-2006, 01:24 AM
cure cancer

to die with friends or live with enemies?

DreamWorks
12-10-2006, 06:27 PM
live with enemies. That is my life anyhow lol

Be caught stealing from a store and arrested or have both your parents walk in on you pleasuring yourself?

WildScribe
12-10-2006, 10:35 PM
The parents thing... but only if I was mostly covered...

Would you rather lose your arms, or your legs?

Spirit_Fire
12-13-2006, 03:49 PM
Well, I would find it difficult to write (or cook, wipe my bum, etc) with my feet, so... my legs.

Would you rather be super thin or mad fat?

truelyana
12-13-2006, 07:50 PM
Super thin

Would you rather be blind or death?

Gray
12-13-2006, 09:52 PM
Hee hee I'll go with death. Just think all that power.

When meeting your in-laws for the first time...
Would you rather track dog shtuff into your fiances parents house or accidently grab 'moms' butt?

eldragon
12-14-2006, 12:38 AM
Wow.

I guess I'd rather grab mom's butt (MNL,)

Would you rather have technical difficulties on a commericial airliner, or be riding with terrorists? (armed.)

MHanlon
12-14-2006, 12:43 AM
Would you rather begin at the end or end at the beginning?

truelyana
12-14-2006, 03:42 AM
Begin at the end

Would you rather be a cat or a dog?

alices
12-14-2006, 04:03 AM
A cat

Would you rather to rich and unknown or poor and well known?

truelyana
12-14-2006, 04:07 AM
Poor and well known

Would you rather be a scientist or a politician?

alices
12-14-2006, 11:59 AM
scientist

Would you rather be a singer or dancer?

Spirit_Fire
12-15-2006, 02:29 AM
Singer

Would you rather be a poor writer, or a rich plumbing supplies salesperson?

Gray
12-15-2006, 02:33 AM
poor writer

Would you rather be a super hero or super villian?

truelyana
12-15-2006, 11:18 PM
Super Villian

Would you rather drink water all your life or eat grass?

endless
12-26-2006, 11:20 AM
Drink water.

Would you rather be the person who posted above you, or the person who posts below you?

TrainofThought
12-28-2006, 05:32 AM
The person who posted above you

Would you rather work the rest of your life or eat liver every day the rest of your life?

Mom'sWrite
12-28-2006, 05:45 AM
I'll happily work every day of my life (welcome to parenting)

Would you rather have more money and more stress or less money and less stress?

C.bronco
12-28-2006, 06:01 AM
Less stress ... it's possible to have more?

More fat and money, or thinner and more gray hair?

TrainofThought
12-28-2006, 06:06 AM
Thinner and more gray hair (dyes)

Would you rather run down the block naked or have your mother pop in a videotape of you and your partner in some compromising positions?

Mom'sWrite
12-28-2006, 06:16 AM
My mom could use the education.

Would you rather understand quantum physics or British humour? :D

GeneBrighton
01-06-2007, 01:24 AM
Quantum Physics

Would you rather visit China or Thailand?

Spirit_Fire
01-06-2007, 02:16 AM
Aren't thse supposed to be a choice between two undesirable things?

Anyway, I've been to Thailand a few times, so I'd rather go to China.

Would you rather be poor and attractive or rich and ugly?

endless
01-06-2007, 10:18 AM
Poor and attractive. (Then I might just get 'discovered' ...)

Would you rather listen to a fire engine siren or a police car siren?

MMcC
01-06-2007, 10:34 AM
Police Car.

Would you rather know love deeply and briefly or never love and live simply but content?

endless
01-06-2007, 10:37 AM
Unfortunately, that's not a choice.... :)

GeneBrighton
01-10-2007, 08:42 PM
Police Car.

Would you rather know love deeply and briefly or never love and live simply but content?

love deeply and briefly

Would you rather die by boiling oil or carnivorous ants?

truelyana
01-11-2007, 05:02 AM
Carnivorous ants sounds far too exciting :D

Would you rather have your arm biten of by piranhas, or have a dog humping on your leg for life?

janetbellinger
01-11-2007, 05:14 AM
talk to the Jehovah Witnesses about religion or inadvertantly fart while in the middle of you know what.

TrainofThought
01-11-2007, 05:53 AM
Yeah, I am definitely going with talking to the Jehovah Witness about religion.

Would you rather get caught by police having sex, or have your skirt tucked into your nylons, no underwear, walking through a bar?

CBeasy
01-11-2007, 06:30 AM
Well, since I'm a guy, I'll definitely go with the former.

Would you rather win the lotto or suddenly find spiritual enlightenment.

Jabs
01-11-2007, 10:57 AM
As I have already attained spiritual enlightenment... Lotto.

Would you rather eat a good meal or cook one for your friends?

truelyana
01-12-2007, 03:21 AM
talk to the Jehovah Witnesses about religion or inadvertantly fart while in the middle of you know what.

Hey Janet,

You skipped my question:

Would you rather have your arm biten of by piranhas, or have a dog humping on your leg for life?

GeneBrighton
01-13-2007, 12:59 AM
At least the fish bite will be quick and I can move on.

Would you rather sit through a presidential speech or a lecture on the mating habits of the South American snail?

Mom'sWrite
01-13-2007, 01:20 AM
Those snails really get it on!

Would you rather finish War and Peace or The New York Times crossword puzzle?

Spirit_Fire
01-13-2007, 02:31 AM
The crossword puzzle.

AND because some of you snobs skipped Jabs' question:
I'd rather cook a meal for my friends, so I don't have to eat alone.

Would you rather be stranded on an island with a big book of crossword puzzles, or a big book of sudoku?

truelyana
01-13-2007, 07:02 PM
Big book of crossword Puzzles

Would you rather be bald or, have no scalp?

endless
01-15-2007, 09:37 AM
Ugh. I guess I'd rather be bald.

Would you rather lose your memories or your mind?

TrainofThought
01-15-2007, 11:03 PM
If I lost my mind, wouldn’t that also mean I lost my memories? I’ll pick losing my mind.

Would you rather drive a car naked, or sell lemonade in front of your house naked?

Mom'sWrite
01-15-2007, 11:17 PM
I guess it would have to be drive naked. (A story for my memoirs.)

Would you rather wonder or know for certain?

MidnightMuse
01-16-2007, 01:36 AM
Know for certain (saves me some disappointment)

Would you rather get a flat tire on a dark road or have your car break down on a busy highway?

jennifer75
01-16-2007, 01:48 AM
As long as I'm on the side of the road, a busy highway.

Would you rather go blind, or mute? (too horrific a thought?)

Yeshanu
01-17-2007, 10:40 PM
Mute, because I can still write. But the worst for me would be to be deaf...

Would you rather change a dirty litter box, or a dirty diaper?

Mom'sWrite
01-17-2007, 10:54 PM
I done both so many times, I'm immune to any amount of scatological grossness. But I'll say cat box is easier since it remains stationary throughout the entire process. Can't say that about babies.

Would you rather get hives on your first date or pass out during your wedding?

MidnightMuse
01-17-2007, 10:55 PM
I'd rather pass out during my wedding (seeing as how that will never happen :D )

Would you rather be awake all night with a stomach ache, or fall asleep at your desk at work ?

TrainofThought
01-17-2007, 10:59 PM
Fall asleep at my desk at work.

Would you rather audition for ‘American Idol’ or ‘The Biggest Loser’?

GeneBrighton
01-18-2007, 01:28 AM
American Idol

Would you rather go on a date with Rosie or Donald?

pomegranatetears
01-19-2007, 04:02 AM
Donald, because he's probably not a cheapo and at least I'd get a nice date out of it. Come to think on it, I'd LOVE to go out with The Donald, because he wouldn't know that I'd be making fun of him in my mind the entire time - and that would grant me endless amusement.

Would you rather have twins or two babies a year apart?

Vincent
01-19-2007, 04:04 AM
Have we already had 'lose two legs or one arm'?

MidnightMuse
01-19-2007, 04:30 AM
Well I'll take one arm :D

Sit quietly, ignored, and have people assume you're smart
or
Speak up, have a good time, and reveal your stupidity?

truelyana
01-19-2007, 04:32 AM
Speak up, have a good time, and reveal my stupidity :D

Would you rather be a rich footballer or a unknown policy maker?

jennifer75
01-19-2007, 04:34 AM
Unknown policy maker. Don't want the lifestyle of the rich and famous. No thanks. I think.

Give up Absolute Write, or your Myspace account?

TrainofThought
01-19-2007, 04:58 AM
Myspace account (I don’t have one)

Would you rather pole dance in front of your family or the President?

pomegranatetears
01-19-2007, 10:28 PM
For the president might get something out of it - like a tell all book deal.

Would you rather ghost write for Paris Hilton or Brittany Spears?

jennifer75
01-19-2007, 10:31 PM
For the president might get something out of it - like a tell all book deal.

Would you rather ghost write for Paris Hilton or Brittany Spears?

Paris Hilton. Everybody knows she can't do a thing for herself, so nobody would buy that it was "her story". I'd hate for Brittany to get credit for something I did.

Have lunch with Paris or Brittany?

msQTpi
01-20-2007, 03:02 PM
Paris...Brittany would eat the whole cracker.

Would you rather clean the cat-box after a months neglect or eat your MIL's scrambled eggs and brains (or similarly disgusting recipe) with a smile and a compliment on your lips?

CBeasy
01-21-2007, 01:17 AM
Well, as a result of being out of town and having lazy roommates, I've had to clean a cat-box after a month's neglect before and it wasn't that bad, so I'll take that one.

Would you rather lose four toes and one finger.

TrainofThought
01-23-2007, 05:08 AM
I’m assuming you meant four toes or one finger. One finger the very tip.

Would you rather date a beautiful person or a cute person?

CBeasy
01-24-2007, 06:29 AM
beautiful

Would you rather be President of the US or the Dalai Lama?

mooncars
01-24-2007, 09:35 AM
The DL. Then I could tell everyone I was delusional and step down.

Would you rather have a tape worm crawl from your mouth while most of it was still in your gut or be the gynecologist in a retirement community of ex-porn stars?

sophisticatedwriter
01-25-2007, 03:43 AM
*Horrified* Be the gynecologist *yuck*.

Would you rather eat a human being or get eaten by one (and I have no idea where that came from!)?

jennifer75
01-25-2007, 03:51 AM
beautiful

Would you rather be President of the US or the Dalai Lama?

You should have been more specific, Bush or the Dalai Lama. Nobody hates the Dalai Lama. :P

pomegranatetears
01-25-2007, 06:06 AM
Eat a human being...the need for survival is strong in me.

Would you rather have a romantic relationship with K-fed or Michael Jackson?

CBeasy
01-25-2007, 07:14 AM
Good god man! What an awful question! Um Michael because he's closer to a chick? I guess? Ew.

Would you rather lose all your hair or have a bad acne problem?

WildScribe
01-26-2007, 10:33 AM
Ugh! Acne? Hard choice. I hate my acne and my one pride is my hair. You nailed me on that one.

Would you rather contract a fatal disease, or your spouse contract it?

MidnightMuse
01-26-2007, 11:59 PM
Since I'm not married - I pick spouse. :D

Would you rather realize you'd been walking around all day in public with toilet paper on your shoe

or

Find out you just spent an hour in the mall and have a fresh pair of lacey panties stuck to your back from the dryer static?

jennifer75
01-27-2007, 01:23 AM
Toilet paper.

Would you rather tell your idiotic coworker that she drives you absolutely insane

or

Tell your boss that your idiotic coworker is driving you insane - knowing they will not do a thing about it.

truelyana
01-27-2007, 03:52 AM
Tell the coworker that she drives you absolutely insane :)

Would you rather live in the air (on a plane) all your life, or live under the sea all your life?

CBeasy
02-03-2007, 09:47 AM
Ye Gods! Both of those choices sound absolutely horrid. I think it would probably be under the sea though, because the sky would be boring after a while.

Would you rather never eat your favorite food again or would you rather never drink you favorite drink again?

Flu
02-03-2007, 12:42 PM
Hmmm, tough one. Beef stew and fries would be very hard to give up. But I'm a Coca Cola addict and start climbing the walls if I don't drink any for a few days. So I'll go with... no wait... I can't give up fries! Blah. Coke is it, I guess. :(

Would you rather... have a 12 hour watch-a-ton of Teletubbies episodes or of soap operas dubbed in German?

maestrowork
02-03-2007, 02:18 PM
Easy. Soap opera. Half naked hot babes rubbed in oil speaking German? Who wouldn't love that?

Would you rather eat uncooked snails or maggots?

truelyana
02-03-2007, 10:48 PM
Uncooked maggots. Not tried them yet.

Would you rather, have your mouth zipped for life, or your hands tied to your back for life?

GeneBrighton
02-08-2007, 01:21 AM
Mouth zipped, I could use the resultant weight loss.

Would you rather jump from a tall building or surface from the sea depths?

truelyana
02-08-2007, 02:30 AM
Surface from the sea depths...much more natural

Would you rather have no mind, or have no spirit?

Wind Ann Wise
02-17-2018, 06:46 AM
Have no mind. My spirit's needed to get into heaven.

WYR eat mayo and ketchup mixed or mustard and ketchup mixed?

CDSinex
03-16-2018, 06:07 AM
Mayo and ketchup (I do it all the time.)

Would you rather winter in northern Vermont, or summer in Death Valley, California?