Hi.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Insomniac91

Hey guys. I'm new, as you probably have gathered. :eek:

Yeah anyways, I can't think of anything to say, :smack , so yeah, hi. :b

Flawed Creation

hello to you too.

i'm pretty new around here, and i'm new to writing as well. what do oyu write, and what are you looking for here?

if you're looking for critique of some of your writing, check out "share your work" or for more detailed work post on "mentoring" or whatever that board is called. mammamaia will help writers of non-violent writing.

questions about how to write have a variety of tailored boards, but check out uncle ji'm writing thread on "novel writing".

Insomniac91

Thanks for the advice. I tend to write fantasies, or love/horror stories. I'm not really new at writing, but I guess I'm a bit rubbish at it... I'n looking forwards to hearing what you think about my stories, whether their good or not, and I'm also looking forwards to reading stories. Oh, and I'm young, go easy on me, please :grin

Arisa81

Welcome Insomniac :jump

See you around the board !

April :star

mammamaia

Re: I

and i right rungs... signed: ladder-leveler

seriously, welcome, new one!!!

love and hugs, maia

Flawed Creation

young? how young? i'm 14, and writing my first novel, a fantasy piece. i'd be happy to look at your stories and give an opininon, although i'm not sure what's it's worth.

being young isn't much of a handicap in this field. oh, there's the lack of experience, but newbies in any field, at any age have that to contend with.

apart from that, though, writing is writing.

happy posting!

Insomniac91

I'm 12, and seem to be better than a few kids my age.... Uh... So I guess I might post one of my 'attempts,' have fun taking the piss when I do though. :lol

Status
Not open for further replies.