Howdy All!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Katwriter

:smack Dumby me didn't see this section and posted my intro in the fiction forum! So, I figured I should move it over here.
I'm Kathleen. I'm a freelance writer/photographer. I write articles for various publications and pray that they get accepted. I write a column for an alternative newspaper covering arts, music reviews, local talent...etc. I just sent out my proposal for another column focusing on the frustrations of marriage. It's a witty, humorous piece. I'm still waiting anxiously for a response.

I'm writing my first fiction novel. I'm not quite near anywhere being finished. So, I think I will be spending a lot of time here in the fiction forum gathering all the knowledge that I can from you all. It's good to be here, and I look forward to meeting you all. I already know a few from another forum.

Hello to maia, kdfrawg and Jamesaritchie! Glad to see some familiar people.:thumbs maia's my gal! Awesome woman!

I hope to meet all of you! Thank you for having me in your company! :clap

Kathleen

Edited by: Katwriter at: 6/16/04 10:07 am

mammamaia

welcome again/still, kat!:snoopy :jump :clap ... and thanks again for the plug [the check's in the mail]...

Katwriter

The Checks in the mail

maia,

Your too much!:hail Thanks!:money

Kat

LiamJackson

Re: The Checks in the mail

Welcome to the site, Kat. Seems like you're already keeping some good company.

Best,

LJ

Status
Not open for further replies.