Status
Not open for further replies.

Rob-rite

A wanderer returning...
Registered
Reaction score
Website
robsweeney-singer.tumblr.com
I like the way you think, I just wish I could keep up. (what's the British equivalent of No Doze?) Short term, the Red Bull will suffice...

Reaction score
NY - Out on "The Island" spring and summer - in HE
Hi Remember us?? We're a whole bunch of games you used to enjoy playing - now exiled to pages 2 - 11 ... Why not pay us a visit once in a while and revive us with a post or two? We were good to you once, we made you laugh. We had good times together. Please don't neglect us now. It gets so lonely when you arent on page one anymore. Sniffles. It breaks our hearts to sit here alone and neglected remembering the good times we used to have a week or two ago when we were at the top of the list and everyone enjoyed playing us ... Now, we're kind of like the velveteen rabbits of Absolute Write Water Cooler Board games - cast aside while you play with the new toys ... Sniffles. We're still fun. We still know how to make you smile. And yet now, we're out like the fat boy in dodge ball... yesterday's news... the Britney Spears of games here... the Da Vinci code movie of threads - here today- on video tomorrow... Don't exile us to the Elba of the Water Cooler -- visit us once in a while. Say hello. Post something. Bring us back up to the top. We won't let you down.

Reaction score
Hi... Remember us? Top Ten List? Storyline based on three words? Synonyms? The Psychopath in You? How Does the World See You? We're all stuck on page 2 of this section and no one ever seems to visit us or add to our threads. That makes us very sad. Sure, we were there for you when you wanted us, but then you callously banished us to page two and replaced us with OTHER games - newer ones, forgetting about all the good chuckles we once gave you. That's OK - be that way. One of these days, someone will come along with a lot of time on their hands and check us out. Or maybe you will get bored with Page 1 soon enough and then those games will become Page 2 - moving us back to Page 3 and further into oblivion -- closer and closer to that chamber where dogs go into and never return... We've seen it happen. We remember when they came and took old Fred -- never to be seen again. Spare us -- check us out and post on us once in a while. We miss those days when you posted on us and laughed. Signed The Games on Page 2 ...

Reaction score
It would be great to see some of your newer players here graduate from the one word post threads to the more challenging ones -- 10 word add to the story posts, what does this pic describe, etc.

This way, you can show us more of your writing style and express youself more. Expand those minds!! Try some of the other threads too!! They get so lonely...

Rolling Thunder

Registered
Reaction score
Hi! I'm just here to install the soft, thick padding on the walls. No,no....don't mind me. Just stay in the opposite corner from where I'm working and everything will be fine.

Status
Not open for further replies.