Pass the Torch Award

KellyC

wearer of many hats
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.2passthetorch.com
Hello Bloggers!

While we're waiting for the AW Chain poll to run it's course, perhaps you'd be interested in submitting a post for my Pass the Torch Award. You can read all the details on my NEWLY DESIGNED SITE and you have until August 6 to enter. The winning entry gets a shiny new banner for their blog;)

Either way, you gotta come see my new DESIGN!! <------Awww, come on, you want to see it, don't you???

razibahmed

AW Addict
Registered
Reaction score
Website
hobbyecon.blogspot.com
KellyC said:
Hello Bloggers!

While we're waiting for the AW Chain poll to run it's course, perhaps you'd be interested in submitting a post for my Pass the Torch Award. You can read all the details on my NEWLY DESIGNED SITE and you have until August 6 to enter. The winning entry gets a shiny new banner for their blog;)

Either way, you gotta come see my new DESIGN!! <------Awww, come on, you want to see it, don't you???
Great design. You have very good sense of design. How many hours did you spend for it?

KellyC

wearer of many hats
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.2passthetorch.com
Just a reminder that if you want to submit a post for the pass the Torch contest, you need to do it by Sunday. Here's all the info.

Also, my Thursday Thirteen entry was chosen as one of the blogs featured at the Thursday Thirteen hub (http://www.thursdaythirteen.com) Only two are selected and there were over 200 participants this week, so it's kinda cool!