A Storyline based off three words

unfabulousxox

Registered
Reaction score
Make up a storyline from three words that the person before you has randomly thought of. Then after, choose three random words, whatever pops into your head, for the next person to use and so on.

EXAMPLE:

Bag, Box, Kid

Me: A Kid finds a mysterious bag laying in the middle of the road with a box inside that contains information on the government that no one is supposed to know about

NEW WORDS: Dog, House, Girl

GO!

alleycat

Still around
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Before he caught the 7:50 bus, Brian ate his egg and bacon from a coffeefilter since there wasn't a clean plate in the house.

Racoon, bake-off, sex.

(Yes, I'm evil.)

alleycat

Still around
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Because his parents had taken away his rollerblades, Jimmy hide his father's dentures then ate the chocolate cake his mother had made for the bridge club luncheon.

Sherlock Holmes, pixie, Banana Republic.

unfabulousxox

Registered
Reaction score
While putting up the new "Sherlock Holmes" style coats at Banana Republic, an employee noticed a man running around the store yelling "I'M A PIXIE AHAHA!" and immediately called security.

Treehouse, toddler, puppy

Reaction score
NY - Out on "The Island" spring and summer - in HE
Bill's job as a security guard for Banana Republic made him dream of one day becoming a detective just like Sherlock Holmes. Unfortunately, he was fired when he mistook a girl with a pixie haircut for a man and tossed her out of the women's dressing room half naked.

Treehouse Toddler Puppy

alleycat

Still around
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
The photo was taken when Bobby was just a toddler and had fallen asleep in the treehouse along with his puppy.

Stephen King, blackhole, flannel.