Writing Reference Guide

Status
Not open for further replies.

unfabulousxox

Registered
Reaction score
I was doing some research online for a story I'm writing and I found this website, its very helpful, it has a list of Language references, cultural and historical references, geographical references, magical references, medical references, and just general references like encyclopedias, dictionaries, how stuff works, and so on. Check it out! Hopefully it will be helpful to you too.

Writing Reference Guide

Last edited:

Jamesaritchie

Registered
Reaction score
unfabulousxox said:
I was doing some research online for a story I'm writing and I found this website, its very helpful, it has a list of Language references, cultural and historical references, geographical references, magical references, medical references, and just general references like encyclopedias, dictionaries, how stuff works, and so on. Check it out! Hopefully it will be helpful to you too.

Writing Reference Guide

Some good links there, but be weary of "Strunk's The Elements of Style." That's the 1918 version, and is not one writers should be using. Strunk & White's The Elements of Style" is the one writers are supposed to live by. Two very different books.

Status
Not open for further replies.