An introduction

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gwen4

I jumped in on a thread because it sparked my current publishing situation and I guess I should have re-introduced myself first. I have been on several of the boards--mostly the travel/non-fiction writing as I am a freelance writer and editor in the Atlanta area.

I have been a professional writer for about 5 years now and love every (okay, maybe not EVERY) minute of it. I just finished final edits on a novel that I hope will be published in 2005. I am excited to see it in print and move on to my next project as my second novel is about half finished. It was always my goal to be a writer and I am thrilled to have reached that goal in more ways than I can imagine. I am the mother of four, wife of one and I hope to meet new friends here as I get to know some of you.

All the best in your writing careers!

To see some of my work, you can visit me at www.gwenmorrison.com. The magazines I work for--one is my own, the other, the regional are: www.inetvacation.com and www.gwinnettlivingmagazine.com.

CHEERS!!
Gwen

Sher2

An Introduction

Hi, Gwen! Good to see you here. You'll find well informed people and great information on this board.

Sherry

mammamaia

are you sure you want this here?

welcome, gwen!... but did you know you posted this on the 'bewares and background check' board?... there's a 'newbie' board below, where folks can introduce themselves without the negative aura that this board might lend to their 'entrance'... let the mod here know if you want this moved, ok?...

love and hugs, maia
[newbie/mentoring boards moderator]

aka eraser

Re: are you sure you want this here?

Hi Gwen and welcome. Although you aren't a typical "newbie", given your experience, that is the proper board for this kind of "howdy" so I'm going to move it over there.

LiamJackson

Re: are you sure you want this here?

Hiya Gwen and welcome to AW!

Status
Not open for further replies.