Write a four sentence plot for this picture

unfabulousxox

Registered
Reaction score
When I get writers block I tend to go look at stock photos from gettyimages.com or some other stock photo site and try to come up with a plot for it...so....Write a four sentence plot for the picture below:

holdhands.jpg

EXAMPLE:

She looked in front of her, then from side to side. She realized this was probably the last time they would all be together, they were all going off to explore the world, do great things. She wanted to hold on to this moment forever, to keep a piece of each of them with her. She gazed upon the silver linings of each cloud and smiled.

Fun? Try it!

Last edited:
Reaction score
NY - Out on "The Island" spring and summer - in HE
Vacations with the kids were getting harder now that they were getting older. “Are we there yet” was suddenly replaced with “Oh mom, do we have to?” A year from now, summer vacations would be replaced completely by mad dashes to gather up dorm things and drive them away to school; one in one direction one in the other with two still at home, but not far behind. But this day, they stood together in the bright sunlight, trying to decide what the clouds looked like and enjoying that one last summer of innocent childhood before two of their babies grew up and left the nest.

Tre

Bite me!
Registered
Reaction score
Lost in Walmart ripped on mescaline and neosporin
Marissa decided she needed to rethink this whole "corporate bonding" thing. No matter how motivational Tony Robbins was earlier, she still felt weird holding the hand of Gwen from accounting. Walking on fire might have been a better plan. And why did some people bring their children?

Last edited:

alleycat

Still around
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
They gathered once again on the hillside overlooking the sea. There were six of them now, where once there was seven. They were silence in the fading light, as each, lost in thought, wondered why the woman they loved had done the unthinkable. If there was a answer, they were determined to find it together.

Last edited:

alleycat

Still around
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Or something lighter . . .

Jim looked skyward and questioned God. Why, he asked, had he been so stupid? When the Maury show called, he should have just said no. Now, with four mouths to fed, the words resonated in his ears, "Jim, you ARE the father!"

Cath

The mean one
Registered
Reaction score
Website
blog.cathsmith.net
So they watched, torn between pleasure and sorrow. Pleasure for the destruction; sorrow that their power was lost. Their task was ended; their alliance was over. They would not meet again.

veinglory

volitare nequeo
Self-Ban
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.veinglory.com
Lying discarded in the magic light of the setting sun they all chanted together. "Please, please make us into real children!" And sudden they stood with hands that need not be clasped together for all eternity, on legs of real flesh. Paper dolls no longer.

Last edited:
Reaction score
NY - Out on "The Island" spring and summer - in HE
Was it possible that only the six of them showed up? There should have been many more at Hands Across America, it was such a good idea. Only the family let Joe read the invitation, and Joe was dyslexic. Now they were twenty years late, broke and their VW microbus was out of gas, so they just stood there gazing at the clouds and wondering what they were going to do about the bus, the money and Joe’s little problem.

robeiae

Touch and go
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Website
thepondsofhappenstance.com
James and Sara looked back towards their homes, wondering if their parents could still see them in the fading light. The younger ones stared straight down, capitivated by the incredible journey they were about to take. Debbie, as usual, was absently wondering if her shorts made her *** look big. But moments later, when the bell tolled, they all knew the time had come to leap into the rumbling volcano and appease the fire gods.

threedogpeople

This is my BEST side!
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Website
threedogpeople.blogspot.com
They stood gazing out at the water where Grand-Dad died such a long time ago. It had been such a terrible, wonderful journey. They stood in silence contemplating the struggles that had brought them to this place. Some realizing that an ending for one became the beginning for another.

My-Immortal

Mr. Invisible
Registered
Reaction score
"I only saw the perpetrators in silhouette peeing on the graves," she told the officers outside the lineup. "But I can swear the one on the right didn't do it."

"How do you know?"

"She still needs to pee."

PattiTheWicked

Unleashing Hell.
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.pattiwigington.com
There they stood, waiting for me. Six of them, and I was the only one who knew they were there. I turned to my mom, hoping she would understand.

I see dead people.

NightWynde

Registered
Reaction score
Website
brigitta-m.blogspot.com
They tried to get away from each other, but they couldn't. Each of them were stuck, if not for an eternity, at least for a long, long while. All they could do was stare at the clouds as each of them thought about how much they hated Super Glue. Is it me, or does that one up there look like a puppy?

arrowqueen

RIP, our sarky besom
Requiescat In Pace
Registered
Reaction score
They'd given away all their possessions. Jack had told his boss where he could stick his job. They'd come up here to face the End of the World togther.

Now, dammit all, the sun was coming up again...

MizzVyxen

Venus in Combat Boots
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.venusincombatboots.com
...and the director asked them to ascend the hill and join hands. Once in position, the actors were asked to sing, "I'd like to buy the world a Coke and keep it company...." Unfortunately for everyone, the young girl on the far right wet her pants and the shot was ruined.

alleycat

Still around
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Dan looked to the heaven, sure that the time was near. As the family waited, Susie asked her father a question. "Dad, we've been standing here for two hours. Are you sure the alien UFO is coming to pick us up?"