Status
Not open for further replies.

SpookyWriter

Banned
Reaction score
Daily News,
Orlando, Florida
Thursday, July 27th, 2006

Peter Pan, aka, Gary Ferry, was distraught today when he was refused entry into the famed theme park, Disneyland in Orlando, Florida.

He wanted to celebrate the 100th anniversary of Peter Pan with a romp through the famed amusement park. However, he soon learned that his costume was a trademark of the Disney Corporation and had to decide whether to disrobe in public or be sued for infringement of Trademark.

Among Gary's interest are also his undying belief in magic.

I'm also a very spiritually active person, and have created another site called Through the Cracks in Peter Pan Ministries. Its purpose is to demonstrate how loving Peter Butter, my friend, really is, and help people who wish to truly verify His existence for themselves. I guarantee that if you seek the true Peter Butter of love, but can't stand the taste of creamy butter, you will be blessed by this site. I've also started another area on this site just for my receipts, where you can taste on-line samples from my long promised dishes and hopefully buy a copy. I also have a site I started related to electronics and technology in the world of fantasy, called Elfin Teflon Technologies, which is still a work in progress.

Gary continued to express dismay at Disneyland's refusal to allow him entry into the theme park.

Last edited:

Gehanna

Introvert
Registered
Reaction score
I used to have a real problem with the idea of denominations but now I realize just how dangerously generalized the term spirituality can be.

katiemac

Five by Five
Registered
Reaction score
It's official. I'll click on anything that holds promise of Orlando Bloom. And now I'm scared to go to sleep.

TemlynWriting

The Tony Award-winning
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.temlynwriting.com
SpookyWriter said:
Daily News,
Orlando, Florida
Thursday, July 27th, 2006

Peter Pan, aka, Gary Ferry, was distraught today when he was refused entry into the famed theme park, Disneyland in Orlando, Florida.

He wanted to celebrate the 100th anniversary of Peter Pan with a romp through the famed amusement park. However, he soon learned that his costume was a trademark of the Disney Corporation and had to decide whether to disrobe in public or be sued for infringement of Trademark.
Just out of curiosity, where did you get this information from? I only ask because there are several errors, especially if this is from a news source.

Disneyland is in California, and Disney World is in Orlando, Florida. And according to his website his name is Randy Constan, not Gary Ferry. (Or is that some sort of play on words? I wasn't sure.)

Scribhneoir

Reinventing Myself
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Oh, Lordy, I'd completely forgotten about this guy. When I worked at Walt Disney Art Classics he was in our gallery of nutcases-with-a-website. Always good for a laugh when you got to feeling stressed. Another favorite was a guy who was in the process of tattooing his entire body with Disney characters. They were very nicely done, completely unauthorized uses of copyrighted characters. Wish I could remember his name... he was quite something to see.

louisgodwin

Back from the dead
Poetry Book Collaborator
Registered
Reaction score
I could have done without that picture. Dudes were not meant to wear tights.

Ever!

aadams73

A Work in Progress
Registered
Reaction score
Scribhneoir said:
Another favorite was a guy who was in the process of tattooing his entire body with Disney characters. They were very nicely done, completely unauthorized uses of copyrighted characters. Wish I could remember his name... he was quite something to see.

Was it George Reiger?

http://www.disneytattooguy.com/

MattW

Company Man
Registered
Reaction score
I've seen this guy before.

What happened to his Maple Leafs outfit? That was possibly the weirdest one...

eldragon

in a van down by the river
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Website
lifeat42.blogspot.com
Julia is right - Disneyland is in California and whoever wrote that article for :

Daily News,
Orlando, Florida

is either new to the planet or incredibly unimformed about his town. Nevermind the editors of the newspaper who also missed it.

Errors like that make the whole story suspicious.

Stacia Kane

Girl Detective
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.staciakane.com
You know what though? (And I totally can't believe I'm saying this)...maybe he's not such a total loon. He says some kind of nice things on the homepage about how he knows this is silly, but it's fun, and life should be about having fun. Personally I'd love to wear funny costumes all the time.

The pictures still give me the squicks, though. Bleh. :)

Eveningsdawn

Just Sing.
Registered
Reaction score
That is a squicky, squicky site and I wish you had not made me wonder if it was the same guy whose website I'd found years ago.

GUESS WHAT IT WAS.

I explode in helpless laughter every single time I see this site. And I would not put the Disney-thing past him. At all.

Status
Not open for further replies.