Hallo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Risseybug

Another newbie here. I just found these boards after finding a thread on another board talking about them. Cool!
I see mamamaia is here . You might not remember me, but you used to post on Writers Write, and you were kind enough to review some work for me.
Since then, the book is finished, been through several people and edits, and I am now trying to find an agent. Although I think I will try some publishers too.

I write YA/Middle grade fiction, mostly fantasy fiction. The only thing I have ever had published has been two poems in a newsletter for a group I used to belong to. But hey, published is published, at least for now.

I am looking for a small press, not an e-press, because let's face it, how many kids download ebooks??
Glad to be here!

Yeshanu

I'm the normal one.

And if you believe that, would you like to buy some prime desert land in Florida?

Welcome, Risseybug.

laser3.gif

ElonnaT

Hi Rissey,

I have a bridge that crosses Yeshanu's desert in Florida, I will cut ya a deal ;)

Welcome to the board :grin

MacAl Stone

Re: Hi and

Glad to have ya with us, Risseybug...always room for another :)

mammamaia

hi, there!

you must have used a different userid on ww, 'cause i'm sure i'd remember 'risseybug'... in any case, i'm glad to see you here... believe it or not, i've been banned for life on ww simply because i posted a shark alert on the wrong board, or something... remember the one about the guy who was pretending to work for dreamworks?... he was so bad i reported him to the fbi's internet fraud dept, as well as to the bigwigs at dw...

anyway, here i still am on aw, where they appreciate being warned about the creeps out there who prey on the unwary...

i'm delighted to hear you've got your book ready to shop around and wish you the best of luck with it... i'm still only a mouse click away, so let me know if i can be of any help, ok?

love and hugs, maia

Risseybug

Re: hi, there!

Yep, I am Christine N. on WW.
I had wondered what happened to you there! The Children's board is really slow, I mostly most on the SF/F board and the Gen. Writing board.

good to see you!

Lori Basiewicz

Re: hi, there!

Welcome, Risseybug. Just remember, 'normal' is a relative term.

Status
Not open for further replies.