New Kid on the Block

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ellen947

;) Hi, my name is Ellen and I found this site by way of another one. Looking forward to chatting with other writers and maybe getting and giving some critiques. I live in Indianapolis and have been writing fiction since I was a child, which was nearly 50 years ago! I am currently working on a murder mystery/suspense and have completed 24 chapters so far. I'm having some self-discipline problems right now, like committing to writing every day. Life keeps getting in the way!
:shrug

Arisa81

Welcome Ellen !

Good luck with your novel, I am sure you'll get some great tips and advice here :D

writerscut

Hola Amigo...Indianapolis? I lived there for about a year myself...nice quant little town ;) ...

Ellen947

Quaint is right! Don't quite know how I ended up here (oh, yeah, it was my husband who was homesick!) but I'm stuck now because my 4-year-old granddaughter lives just one mile from me. Frankly, the whole state of Indiana depresses me but when I publish my first best-seller I plan to move to an island off the coast of Maine. Then I'll fly all my friends in to see me on my private jet!
Thanks for the welcome!
Ellen

ElonnaT

Welcome Ellen, this board is a great resource and the people are wonderful. Hope you enjoy yourself :b

mammamaia

howdy-doo, ellen!

always glad to see a new 'face' around here... if you need help with anything, don't hesitate to drop me a line...

love and hugs, maia
[email protected]

Lori Basiewicz

Re: howdy-doo, ellen!

Welcome, Ellen. Glad to have you here. Just drove through Indianapolis a couple of weekends ago on the way to visit relatives. Had to dodge Nascar and Brickyard traffic. ;)

Ellen947

Re: Thanks!

:heart Thanks so much, people, for all the great welcomes! I really am hoping to get a lot out of this site and hopefully I'll be able to offer some support to you too.
:hug
Ellen

Status
Not open for further replies.