Well Hello Everybody!

Status
Not open for further replies.

writerscut

Nice...well I guess I'm a "newbie" here, so I started on this board. What a website...there's just so much! (maia I have to thank you for giving me the link!) Some of you may know me from the imdb.com Shop Talk Writer's Board, another great writer's resource, yet it has recently been over run by some not so nice people...some of you may have known me as bill_the_butcher89, but I recently changed it to writer'scut and...end of story...so nice to meet all of you and I look forward to some good discussions!

writerscut

Thanks! I certainly will enjoy it, I've learned more from this webpage than any other source...

Yeshanu

Welcome, writerscut. Hope you have a good experience here. Our mods try and keep things civil...

writerscut

I like your quote Yeshanu, I have a somewhat obsession with LOTR...

ElonnaT

Oh don't get Yeshanu started on LOTR heh.

Welcome to the Cooler writerscut, hope you enjoy yourself here :rollin

Kida Adelyn

Hullo! Welcome, this is a great place to be.
I'm Yeshanu's daughter. Elonna is right, don't get her started on LOTR. Or me either...

Welcome:jump

mammamaia

you made it!

so glad to see you here, wc... we're a nutty bunch at times, but laughing beats crying, right?... love and hugs, maia

Maryn

Way to be, writerscut

A pleasure to have you join us. I'm at IMDb, too--but here I wear a clever disguise known as a Maryn suit, in case certain crabby folks from there should stumble in here. (The glasses and rubber nose was just too uncomfortable, you know?)

Welcome!

Yeshanu

Re: Way to be, writerscut

Don't get me started on what?

Oh, yeah!

Got my LOTR playing cards and roleplaying game, and my Galadriel bookmark complete with golden swan, and my "Pillars of Argonath" bookends, and the TE and EE of all the movies, 'cept the last one 'cause the EE's not out yet, and my Arwen wallpaper and screensaver, and, oh yeah,

I got this gold ring with neat-o writing on it that makes me invilsible...

Heh, heh...

Bwahahahahahah!

(Glad someone else shares my insanity, writerscut.)

writerscut

My mom first noted I had a problem when I waited outside in line for five hours in the middle of winter (in Wisconsin!) to go to the midnight showing of Return of the King...

Yeshanu

Ya didn't get to "Triple Tuesday?"

It rocked! People in costume, all three movies in a row...

I shouldn't mention this here because Kida's still mad at me. I got the last ticket available in our area. :grin

maestrowork

I went to the first showing of Star Wars: Attack of the Clones. It was a fun experience, but I doubt I would do that again.
(I was blown away by the digital projection. Wow!)

writerscut

No triple tuesday here...I live in the middle of nowhere...I was lucky they even got the third film...(our theatre screens are about the size of a dinner table!)

Risseybug

I am watching the back to back showing of the first two movies on Encore. Ahh... got my fix for a while.

writerscut

I've been planning for a while to have a three movie party...with the EE's, but I have to wait until they release the third one...the suspense is killing me!

Yeshanu

I've been planning for a while to have a three movie party...with the EE's

:party :party :party

I'll bring a mega sack of popcorn!

LiamJackson

Welcome to the board, WC. (Yeah, I'm late as ususal, but no less sincere. :grin )

TerriLynn

Welcome, WC...I'm fairly new too (to this room)
So, what'cha write?
:D

writerscut

I write a lot, I've tried novels and have two finished, I've written a couple of screenplays, and have since taken my hand at writing a play. It's interesting for sure. All of this will have to be put on the back burner soon, as school starts Sep. 1. I'm just so thrilled...:x

Status
Not open for further replies.