PDA

View Full Version : Cross-post: My website is live!

dragonjax
07-19-2006, 09:51 PM
I'm thrilled to announce that my website (http://www.jackiekessler.com/) is live! Come by, stay a while...

Sonarbabe
07-19-2006, 11:29 PM
Awesome site!

Of course, after reading the excerpt I'm not liking the fact I have to wait until '07 to buy the book! That was so cruel. I need a cookie...

dragonjax
07-19-2006, 11:30 PM
Sonarbabe, I love you. :Hug2: Thanks so much, both about the excerpt and about the site!

Soccer Mom
07-20-2006, 03:30 AM
The site looks great, but I have to agree.

Making us wait until 2007 is a tease.

heh. heh. tease. get it?

Anyway--congrats!

dragonjax
07-20-2006, 03:55 AM
Tease! Hah!!!! :ROFL:

Thanks muchly, Soccer Mom!

NCwriter
07-20-2006, 08:10 AM
Of course, after reading the excerpt I'm not liking the fact I have to wait until '07 to buy the book! That was so cruel.

I agree! I didn't even have to read the excerpt, just the three sentence blurb was enough to convince me I wanted to read the book.

Maprilynne
07-21-2006, 03:29 AM
Whew! Is it hot in here? That looks so awesome!! Congrats. The site looks really nice too; you got a good designer.

Maprilynne

Kasey Mackenzie
07-21-2006, 06:45 PM
The site looks great and I really enjoyed the excerpt! I have a succubus in one of my own works but she's not nearly as "nice" as yours. She's also not the main character, so I'm looking forward to reading your book featuring a "suc" as the MC. Should be fun!

DeniseK
07-21-2006, 07:02 PM
Your site looks fantastic, Jackie! Very classy.

But I tried to sign up for your newsletter and I waited, and waited, and waited, but it never took.

Never mind! :)

Jenny
07-22-2006, 07:03 AM
Cool site. The blog's a great idea!

Susan Gable
07-22-2006, 06:16 PM
Jackie, it's awesome! I love the lady devil "logo." Very eye-catching.

Did you do it yourself or have someone do it for you?

I need to get a redesign for my website, but the one thing I like about doing mine myself is I can do updates myself, immediately. (Patience is not my strongest suit. <G>) Of course, I say that and I haven't updated my site in ages. I really need to.

But your site is terrific! The colors are great, it's not "overdone," so it's easy on the eyes. Best of luck with it! I hope you soon have tons of readers visiting you on the site.

Susan G.

dragonjax
07-24-2006, 06:09 AM
Thanks so much, everyone! I'm really, really thrilled about the site.

NCwriter: You rock!

Maprilynne: Thank you! And I love, love, love my designer, and I will highly recommend her to everyone: Vibekke Courtney of DreamForge Media.

Kasey: Woot, another succubus!

DeniseK: EEK! have you tried to sign up again? Please let me know if you continue having problems with the newsletter signup.

Jenny: Thanks! I'm really excited about Cat and Muse. The first interview will be Melanie Lynne Hauser's Super Mom -- that should be a lot of fun!

Susan: Thanks so much! I will once again shout my designer's name: Vibekke Courtney of DreamForge Media! I absolutely love her.

Bartholomew
07-24-2006, 10:46 AM
I'm thrilled to announce that my website (http://www.jackiekessler.com/) is live! Come by, stay a while...
You've sold me. Release the damn book already.

-_-

=)

Anya Smith
07-24-2006, 11:02 AM
Fantastic website. Can't wait for the books to come out. It's such a good feeling when AW writers get published. :Hug2:

dragonjax
07-24-2006, 05:20 PM
Thanks, Bartholomew and Anya! :Hug2: I'm thrilled you like the site!