Blogathon 2006

sthrnwriter

Snoopy Dance!
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.freewebs.com

A blogathon is much like a walk-a-thon except you stay up for 24 hours and blog to raise money for charity. You choose the charity you will blog for, get pledges, and starting on Saturday, July 29th at 6:00am Pacific time you will stay up for 24 hours making a post on your blog every 30 minutes.

Amazon gift certificates will also be given out during for drawings and contests and after the event if you are nominated by a monitor and chosen by bloggers in nine categories.

Stay up late, make a difference!

razibahmed

AW Addict
Registered
Reaction score
Website
hobbyecon.blogspot.com
sthrnwriter said:

A blogathon is much like a walk-a-thon except you stay up for 24 hours and blog to raise money for charity. You choose the charity you will blog for, get pledges, and starting on Saturday, July 29th at 6:00am Pacific time you will stay up for 24 hours making a post on your blog every 30 minutes.

Amazon gift certificates will also be given out during for drawings and contests and after the event if you are nominated by a monitor and chosen by bloggers in nine categories.

Stay up late, make a difference!
Thanks for the ifnormation. I hope that it raises a lot of money for the charities. What is your favorite charity?

sthrnwriter

Snoopy Dance!
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.freewebs.com
razibahmed said:
Thanks for the ifnormation. I hope that it raises a lot of money for the charities. What is your favorite charity?

I don't really have a favorite but If I must choose one, it would be Habitat for Humanity.