PDA

View Full Version : Would anyone be interested in doing an advance review

Popeyesays
07-15-2006, 07:39 AM
It won't be long before those stories come out, I was wondering if anyone might be interested in reviewing them for me.

I'm putting together a web site, and would be happy to link your review to your own websites or books in print.

It's a fantasy dealing with a transgender heroine(?) of the Lara Crofts school of archaeology. So its paranormal, investigatory, hopefully funny, and rather hot (if one considers the subject of chicks with d***s faintly arousing).

Anyway, let me know by e-mail or PM and I'll send you the advance copies of one or the other of the shorts ~ 1st one is almost 14,000 words and the second is a little over 10,000.

Regards, :e2photo:
Scott

veinglory
07-15-2006, 10:53 PM
I am afraid i am a bit tied up with other reviews--but I would suggest using a review esbite where you get a review for your use--and posted on a site readers visit. ie TCM Reviews, romancedivas.com

James Buchanan
07-25-2006, 05:58 AM
There's a list on my site now of 10-15 review sites that will review Erotic Romance. All take e-books. It's under the "Publisher Links." Submitt it to those. Ecatera likes pre-pub material.