Would anyone be interested in doing an advance review

Popeyesays

Now departed. Rest in peace, Scott, from all of us
Requiescat In Pace
Registered
Reaction score
It won't be long before those stories come out, I was wondering if anyone might be interested in reviewing them for me.

I'm putting together a web site, and would be happy to link your review to your own websites or books in print.

It's a fantasy dealing with a transgender heroine(?) of the Lara Crofts school of archaeology. So its paranormal, investigatory, hopefully funny, and rather hot (if one considers the subject of chicks with d***s faintly arousing).

Anyway, let me know by e-mail or PM and I'll send you the advance copies of one or the other of the shorts ~ 1st one is almost 14,000 words and the second is a little over 10,000.

Regards, :e2photo:
Scott

veinglory

volitare nequeo
Self-Ban
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.veinglory.com
I am afraid i am a bit tied up with other reviews--but I would suggest using a review esbite where you get a review for your use--and posted on a site readers visit. ie TCM Reviews, romancedivas.com

James Buchanan

Registered
Reaction score
Website
eroticjames.tripod.com
There's a list on my site now of 10-15 review sites that will review Erotic Romance. All take e-books. It's under the "Publisher Links." Submitt it to those. Ecatera likes pre-pub material.