can i have permission...

Status
Not open for further replies.

preyer

excessively spartan
Registered
Reaction score
to attempt to create a controversy here that could garner myself death threats and/or immediate banning and/or the thread being deleted? or do y'all just want to skip all that and write me your death threats here and get it out of your system? :)

SpookyWriter

Banned
Reaction score
preyer said:
to attempt to create a controversy here that could garner myself death threats and/or immediate banning and/or the thread being deleted? or do y'all just want to skip all that and write me your death threats here and get it out of your system? :)
Tell me more...

butterfly-teddy.gif

maestrowork

Fear the Death Ray
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.amazon.com
Nah, we'll just send you to SYW Limbo... where you're stuck there and only there for eternity critting others' WIP except everything comes out as praises and people can't really read your posts.

poetinahat

say it loud
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Permission??? That's like, oh, being a band called RAGE AGAINST THE MACHINE, and signing to a corporate record label. (Sorry, pet peeve.)

Did Hendrix ask permission when he wah-wahed the National Anthem? Did Sid Vicious ask permission to do it His Way? Did The Fugees ask permission to butcher "Killing Me Softly"? (Oh, wait -- I guess they did...)

Do what you were born to do, I say. Let 'er rip.

SpookyWriter

Banned
Reaction score
poetinahat said:
I say. Let 'er rip.
Err...clarification needed. In the states that means "fart". Stinky threads, I smelled them enough this week thank you,

poetinahat

say it loud
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
SpookyWriter said:
Err...clarification needed. In the states that means "fart". Stinky threads, I smelled them enough this week thank you,
I calls 'em as I sees 'em, sirrah. Remember, I lived 28 years in the states (29 if you count Puerto Rico; 41 if you count Australia).

SpookyWriter

Banned
Reaction score
poetinahat said:
I calls 'em as I sees 'em, sirrah. Remember, I lived 28 years in the states (29 if you count Puerto Rico; 41 if you count Australia).
Math! Why do all the intellects try to confuse us simply folks with their tricky numerical schemes?

AnnMB

Living in a Dream World
Registered
Reaction score
preyer said:

After a hook like that, what do you expect us to say? It's like saying, "I have a picture of something really, really gross--but you don't want to see it, do you?"

Elincoln

Official Daydreamer of AW
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.lincolnfj.com
preyer said:

Are you looking for the chopping block or just imagining us taking off your head?

I think Medievalist has a good point. If the urge to pour acid on one of us is too great, WALK AWAY NOW. Don't try to get banned on purpose.

WDS

Registered
Reaction score
Spooky ... I find that picture in your post very disturbing. Not in a good way either...

SpookyWriter

Banned
Reaction score
WDS said:
Spooky ... I find that picture in your post very disturbing. Not in a good way either...
??? -- That is so odd. Who could find a sweat teddy bear disturbing?

scfirenice

professional multitasker
Registered
Reaction score
I think Ray is on to something, only all the WIPs Preyer critters have to be vampire in nature. He LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVES those and thinks there is a markey shortahe of them. ; )

PeeDee

Where's my tea, please...?
Registered
Reaction score
Website
peterdamien.com
Hey, I'm fine with preyer starting controversy. When I saw he had a thread called "can I have permission...." I was terrified he was asking for someone's hand in marriage.

Run, William, RUN!

SpookyWriter

Banned
Reaction score
PeeDee said:
Hey, I'm fine with preyer starting controversy. When I saw he had a thread called "can I have permission...." I was terrified he was asking for someone's hand in marriage.

Run, William, RUN!
:ROFL:

SpookyWriter

Banned
Reaction score
AnnMB said:
Teddy bears don't sweat , do they??? No wonder everyone finds it so creepy!

:Wha:
No wonder my ex-girlfriend always got upset when I brought her a box of sweat chocolates. :Shrug:

PeeDee

Registered
Reaction score
Website
peterdamien.com
SpookyWriter said:
No wonder my ex-girlfriend always got upset when I brought her a box of sweat chocolates. :Shrug:

No wonder she's an ex-girlfriend.

She says hi, by the way. :D

Jcomp

Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
poetinahat said:
Permission??? That's like, oh, being a band called RAGE AGAINST THE MACHINE, and signing to a corporate record label. (Sorry, pet peeve.)

Did Hendrix ask permission when he wah-wahed the National Anthem? Did Sid Vicious ask permission to do it His Way? Did The Fugees ask permission to butcher "Killing Me Softly"? (Oh, wait -- I guess they did...)

Do what you were born to do, I say. Let 'er rip.

You be nice to my girl Lauryn Hill...

PeeDee

Registered
Reaction score
Website
peterdamien.com
Some people just need a hug.

Spooky's ex-girlfriend? Go give preyer a hug.

poetinahat

say it loud
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Jcomp said:
You be nice to my girl Lauryn Hill...
Sorry, mate. I knew I should've looked harder for an example... I just thought that song needed some instruments, y'know?

I'm so old school, they call me Harvard.

Lydia Manx

Registered
Reaction score
The permission question attracted my attention.

One or three folks I know tend to believe in the "Dont ask permission just learn to say sorry".

*shrugs*

So do we look away now?

Status
Not open for further replies.