People (guys) we'd like to throttle sometimes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rivana

Walks in the shades.
Poetry Book Collaborator
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.rivanacreations.com
Need to vent.

What is it about me and foreign guys? I can't get a decent date to save my life, but if the guy is from the Arab countries visiting or the like there's no end to the compliments and they just won't shut the hell up! *sigh* Either that or I get the usual drunken scum should I happen to be in a bar for once.

There's nothing wrong with foreign guys in general, that's not what I'm saying, but I'm really getting tired of the unwanted attention. I mean -in what culture is it ok to just slide up to people you're bothering by talking to them on their evening walk and just try and put your arm around them? Just like that? I mean, come on!!

Am I the only one who's got this problem? (Guys are welcome to respond as well, I know it's a problem that transcends gender.)

So, are you the kind of person to often get unwanted attention from people and in odd ways? How do you deal? Got any stories to tell?
I'm all ears.
/Tessa

Last edited:

jvc

Fearsome Dragon Mod
Registered
Reaction score
Rivana said:
Need to vent.

What is it about me and foreign guys? I can't get a decent date to save my life, but if the guy is from the Arab countries visiting or the like there's no end to the compliments and they just won't shot the hell up! *sigh* Either that or I get the usual drunken scum should I happen to be in a bar for once.

There's nothing wrong with foreign guys in general, that's not what I'm saying, but I'm really getting tired of the unwanted attention. I mean -in what culture is it ok to just slide up to people you're bothering by talking to them on their evening walk and just try and put your arm around them? Just like that? I mean, come on!!

Look, I've already said I was sorry, I though you needed a hug. Your T-Shirt did say, "I need a hug"

Am I the only one who's got this problem? (Guys are welcome to respond as well, I know it's a problem that transcends gender.)

So, are you the kind of person to often get unwanted attention from people and in odd ways? How do you deal? Got any stories to tell?
I'm all ears.
/Tessa

If by some miracle I got some attention from the opposite sex, it sure wouldn't be unwanted.

Rivana

Walks in the shades.
Poetry Book Collaborator
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.rivanacreations.com
jvc<<<
Oh, yeah *looks down* forgot about that.

But seriously, if the woman was 45 and drunk would you still like her advances?

maestro<<< they? They who and why wasn't I informed that there was a 'they' out there that like accents? I haven't heard that compliment yet. Only the -wow, I thought you were like from some english speaking country or something. And that's not as cute. *pouts just a bit*

special needs

Resident Airhead
Registered
Reaction score
I get a lot of unwanted attention. I just ignore it. And I occasionally hit those who dare touch me.

Okay, so I usually hit those who dare touch me. I don't always bother with specifics.

alleycat

Still around
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
special needs said:
I get a lot of unwanted attention. I just ignore it. And I occasionally hit those who dare touch me.

Okay, so I usually hit those who dare touch me. I don't always bother with specifics.
You forget to mention you bite . . .

alleycat

Still around
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Rivana said:
Need to vent.

What is it about me and foreign guys? I can't get a decent date to save my life, but if the guy is from the Arab countries visiting or the like there's no end to the compliments and they just won't shut the hell up!
I'm guessing you're blonde . . .

Tricksie-ish

Registered
Reaction score
Hey! I am 49 and sometimes drunk. No one told me that isn't cute.

special needs

Resident Airhead
Registered
Reaction score
alleycat said:
You forget to mention you bite . . .

I don't bite people who touch me. They're just not that lucky. I prefer slapping them upside the head or hitting them in the face with my whip.

jvc

Fearsome Dragon Mod
Registered
Reaction score
special needs said:
I get a lot of unwanted attention.

Look, I was just being nice, your T-Shirt did say, "Need a Little Love"

I just ignore it.

I have a name, wish you'd stop calling me 'it'. Strange enough that's my cousins name.

And I occasionally hit those who dare touch me.

**OUCH** Boy-o-boy, I can vouch for that.

It was Dave, he dared me.

Rivana

Walks in the shades.
Poetry Book Collaborator
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.rivanacreations.com
special needs<<< Sounds violent, if the nice approach doesn't work I usually just get a bit more nasty in my tone of voice and give them a frigid stare.

alleycat<<<You'd think that, but no. I've got light-brown hair, which is all right maybe a bit of the same, but still.

trixie<<< Consider yourself told. ^^

Last edited:

jvc

Fearsome Dragon Mod
Registered
Reaction score
Rivana said:
jvc<<<
Oh, yeah *looks down* forgot about that.

Any port in a storm, and they do tend to have to be drunk before they will say hi to me :cry: .

For what it's worth, I find the Swedish accent very cute and innocent sounding, prrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.

Old Man Writing

special needs said:
I don't bite people who touch me. They're just not that lucky. I prefer slapping them upside the head or hitting them in the face with my whip.

You know what they say... Ask 10 women to sleep with you... 9 will slap you upside the head.... but ahhh, the 10th!!!

Just an Old Man Writing....

special needs

Resident Airhead
Registered
Reaction score
If you worked with a bunch of guys who grab at you at any given chance, you'd become violent too!

Rivana

Walks in the shades.
Poetry Book Collaborator
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.rivanacreations.com
jvc<<< Heh, sorry. *offers a pat on the shoulder*
Well, it's ain't worth much since I don't have the typical Swedish accent when speaking, but thanks for trying.

Cath

The mean one
Registered
Reaction score
Website
blog.cathsmith.net
Rivana said:
Am I the only one who's got this problem?

Nope - I used to get it a lot (of course, that was when I was young and gorgeous, ah - I miss those days...).

The best/worst was the guy who sat next to me on a bus trip home when I was at uni - he got my address from my bag or something and turned up on my doorstep expecting to be welcomed in with open arms. I was just glad I wasn't alone in the house at the time!

Sometimes it's funny, sometimes it's really not.

Seriously - I'd recommend mace or something similar....

ETA: I still attract freaks - but these days they're not usually trying to hit on me!

Last edited:

Rivana

Walks in the shades.
Poetry Book Collaborator
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.rivanacreations.com
cath<<< Thanks cath. That sounds like an experience. I had someone looking at my calendar while I was writing and starting a conversation about what was in it. (*rolls her eyes*) No one's showed up at my door though, for which I am really grateful.

A mace... *grins* Now that would be sort of nice. But I'm not really a violent person, only if they start it.

Edit: Sorry about the normal freaks hon. I get those as well. Don't know why -seem to attract 'crazy' in whatever form.

dpaterso

Also in our Discord and IRC chat channels
Staff member
Super Moderator
Registered
Reaction score
Website
derekpaterson.net
déjà vu

Hell yes. In fact that's who I ended up with. She threw up over my foot. It was a good night.

-Derek
My Web Page - naked women, bestial sex, and whopping big lies.
Take the critiques you get with a grain of salt. Invariably, some of the critics will be kooks, bitter curmudgeons, or complete fools. ~odocoileus

Status
Not open for further replies.