Chronicles of Soone: book cover complete!

james1611

Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.jamessomers.blogspot.com
Breakneck Books has been moving swiftly to get the cover done on this book and they have come up with something really nice.

The Chronicles of Soone Book Cover is available for viewing.

The book still has to go through two different editors etc. before it gets shipped off to various Book reviewers by Breakneck. The anticipated release is November 2006.

Check out the cover link and stay tuned to the BLOG for updates!!

Thanks A.W.

--James :hooray:

A. Hamilton

here for a minute...catch me?
Kind Benefactor
Poetry Book Collaborator
Registered
Reaction score
Ohh yay!..you must be very excited.

Ben King

Registered
Reaction score
Website
keyesdesigns.com
It amazes me how so many published authors talk so often here! It's awesome how I can stand in your shadow, I'd never be able to talk to a published author if it weren't for this board!

Congrats on the cover! It looks so authentic and real, makes you a little giggly in the stomach, doesn't it? Very soon many people are going to know you're name and you're gonna be a celebrity!

james1611

Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.jamessomers.blogspot.com
Oh my

Ben King said:
It amazes me how so many published authors talk so often here! It's awesome how I can stand in your shadow, I'd never be able to talk to a published author if it weren't for this board!

Congrats on the cover! It looks so authentic and real, makes you a little giggly in the stomach, doesn't it? Very soon many people are going to know you're name and you're gonna be a celebrity!

Oh my, you are new around here.

If only that were true. Well you're very nice to say things like that. Being published certainly doesn't mean wealth and fame. But it is nice to accomplish something and hopefully have others enjoy it.

Ben you may be the next big name yourself.

Sincerely,

James Somers :hi:

sharra

Registered
Reaction score
Awesome! Love the cover - reminds me of quite a few of the softback David Gemmell covers.

CaroGirl

Living the dream
Registered
Reaction score
How exciting. Congratulations James.

Colour me green!!