Need Your Help

Status
Not open for further replies.

ldumont999

Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.louisedumont.com
I am looking for grooms, brides, newlyweds, clerics, wedding coordinators, and other wedding professionals willing to share their wedding experiences for my new book If a Tux Could Talk: The Men Who Help Plan Their Weddings, and the Women Who Love Them For It.

I am not limiting responses to Christian individuals but I am writing for the CBA so I'm particularly interested in a Christian perspective.:D

ABOUT THE AUTHORS:
Tim R. DuMont is currently preparing for his wedding to the gifted and beautiful Amanda Lillis. Tim's mother, author and speaker Louise Bergmann DuMont, has been happily married to Tim's father (John DuMont) for over 30 years. Together this mother-son team hope to share both the fun and the folly of wedding planning with brides and grooms in the midst of their nuptial preparations.

ABOUT THE BOOK:
Today's groom is not afraid to order quiche tartlets for his reception or display a daisy boutonniere on his tux. Since most couples are footing more than a third of their wedding costs, grooms are participating in the decision-making more than ever before. If a Tux Could Talk: The Men Who Help Plan Their Weddings, and the Women Who Love Them For It is not simply another how-to manual. It reflects the changing role of a groom with both candor and comedy while it addresses the spiritual issue of leadership and offers specific ways for a couple to value the talents and strengths of each partner.

A MESSAGE FROM LOUISE:
My son and I are looking for grooms, brides, newlyweds, clerics, wedding coordinators, and other wedding professionals willing to share their experiences. If you or someone you know would be interested in participating in this project, they can contact us as – [email protected].”

A Groom's Questionnaire is posted on my website: www.louisedumont.com

:e2Order:We are especially looking for:

1) chuckle-until-your-face-hurts anecdotes
2) ‘uniquely his’ wedding ideas
3) romantic groom stories
4) unusual family, ethnic or religious traditions that were incorporated into a wedding
5) individuals who birthed new traditions out of desire or necesity
6) spiritual lessons learned as a result of wedding preparations and
7) and any wedding related event that was extraordinary, distinctive or atypical

Status
Not open for further replies.