Back on my BS

Katharine Tree

Þæt wæs god cyning
Registered
Reaction score
Website
katharinetree.com
Ho-lee cats. It has been years. Since I was last an active member of AW I signed with an agent, wrote five more novels, put three novels on submission, and was rejected by some Very Famous Authors' editors. All the rejection got to me and the demands of traditional publishing were beginning to feel like a creative straight jacket, so here I am, indie again and loving it. I'm looking forward to getting back into critiquing in the SFF forum and to finding out how many old friends are still around.

ETA: There was a trick to getting into the Share Your Work forum and I've forgotten what it was. I have emailed The Powers That Be.

Last edited:

AW Admin

Administrator
Registered
Reaction score
Ho-lee cats. It has been years. Since I was last an active member of AW I signed with an agent, wrote five more novels, put three novels on submission, and was rejected by some Very Famous Authors' editors. All the rejection got to me and the demands of traditional publishing were beginning to feel like a creative straight jacket, so here I am, indie again and loving it. I'm looking forward to getting back into critiquing in the SFF forum and to finding out how many old friends are still around.

ETA: There was a trick to getting into the Share Your Work forum and I've forgotten what it was. I have emailed The Powers That Be.

You need a password. See this FAQ: Passwords for Protected Forums & What to do if the Password Doesn't Work

AW Admin

Administrator
Registered
Reaction score
Going to move this to Office Party.

Please remain seated while the thread is in motion.

Do not feed the passing mods.

regdog

The Scavengers
Staff member
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Welcome back and what's with not feedin ghe passing mods? I just wanted one taco.

Katharine Tree

Þæt wæs god cyning
Registered
Reaction score
Website
katharinetree.com
Hi Maggie! I've always been a little befuddled by your avatar. I think it is a giant bulldog with a moustache. Is it a giant bulldog with a moustache?