So How's Everyone's

James Buchanan

Registered
Reaction score
Website
eroticjames.tripod.com
Ruthie's Project Going?

Me, I've been sidetracked on a Julanowrimo project and trying to crank out a short story for a promotional piece. Unfortunately, my doctor also put me on some stress medication... that while I'm no longer stressed, I'm kinda useless. Need to ask for a change. Can not let my writing stop, though. It's the only thing that keeps me sane.

And we are, of course, assuming that I was sane to start with.

sunandshadow

Impractical Fantasy Animal
Registered
Reaction score
Website
home.comcast.net
I've been working on character designs, here's the semi-final designs for my 4 major characters (ando one stray one that I liked but didnt fit any of the main characters so I'll use it for a minor character.

plantmansilhouettes4.jpg

If you saw my outline (It went missing along with all the other threads, I'll have to repost it because I still really need some feedback on it) character A here is Tine in the outline, M is Zephrel, R is Thorn, and L is Venom.

Lee_OC

Registered
Reaction score
Damn, those designs are awesome. Good job!

I'm working on a novella, so the RC story is on the back-burner. I'll finish it eventually. :)

Carisa

Registered
Reaction score
I went through some kind of funk over the weekend.

Oh, and I know I'm not sane. I have papers and all. It's much easier that way. lmao

I agree, writing is a great stabilizer. I write because I have to, not because I want to. (And who would choose this career anyway?)