PDA

View Full Version : Tag team with Sara

JennaGlatzer
07-03-2006, 04:43 AM
I hope she's having her baby right now, because it would make this all the cooler.

I'm...

http://i43.photobucket.com/albums/e382/unbreakmychart/BFPdigital.jpg

:hooray:

Anthony is already being tremendously over-nervous and keeping me away from (a) walking on fertilized grass, (b) being outside when he runs the leafblower, (c) chocolate (bastid!), (d) being in a newly-painted house, (e) going to a nail salon, etc. He calls every 5 minutes to make sure I haven't inhaled any fumes or ingested caffeine.

To tell him, I wore a t-shirt I had made that said "Daddy's Future Fishing Partner on Board."

So, who's going to get pregnant in 3 weeks and tag team with scfirenice?

MidnightMuse
07-03-2006, 04:47 AM
Ooh, if I type fast, can I be the first to congratulate you??????? :D

SpookyWriter
07-03-2006, 04:50 AM
So, who's going to get pregnant in 3 weeks and tag team with scfirenice?Great news Jenna! Hooodoggie. But I am not going to get pregnant and follow the leader.

Did you pick out a gender yet?

JennaGlatzer
07-03-2006, 04:52 AM
Don't care as long as he/she looks just like your avatar!

Help me peer pressure someone else if you refuse to get pregnant and carry on this fine relay, then.

poetinahat
07-03-2006, 04:53 AM
(pregnant pause)

alleycat
07-03-2006, 04:54 AM
Congratulations.

What? No caffeine? >:-(

ac

Bravo
07-03-2006, 04:57 AM
congrats jenna.

Anthony is already being tremendously over-nervous and keeping me away from (a) walking on fertilized grass, (b) being outside when he runs the leafblower, (c) chocolate (bastid!), (d) being in a newly-painted house, (e) going to a nail salon, etc. He calls every 5 minutes to make sure I haven't inhaled any fumes or ingested caffeine.

hopefully you also stop worrying about the deja vu of the boards - no need to stress you out during pregnancy. (or ill tell your husband) :)

JennaGlatzer
07-03-2006, 05:03 AM
Thanks, Bravo! I know... I'm trying hard to keep a level head about it.

I think I should be exempt from all further emergencies, freak-outs, and horrible errors for the next 8 months, don't you?

(Yes, yes, I'll stay in my bedroom and watch TV until labor starts.)

SpookyWriter
07-03-2006, 05:05 AM
Don't care as long as he/she looks just like your avatar!

Help me peer pressure someone else if you refuse to get pregnant and carry on this fine relay, then.I'll try my best but I don't think PeeDee is up to the challenge either. Maybe Dawno? What do you say Dawno? Wannna get....

Jcomp
07-03-2006, 05:09 AM
con-giddly-gratulations neighbor!

Jo
07-03-2006, 05:18 AM
What? No chocolate? That sucks!

On the other hand, who cares! You're pregnant! Yay! :partyguy: Congrats to you and Anthony, the chocolate fiend!

Um... and I cordially decline your request to fall pregnant. I've fallen three times before and I'm still patching up the injuries! ;)

Cath
07-03-2006, 05:23 AM
Hey congratulations!

does Snoopy happy dance of joy - (oh, wait, there's an icon for that...)

:snoopy:

I'd offer you a glass of bubbly, but that's probably not such a great idea.

Cath

Pat~
07-03-2006, 05:25 AM
Wow, Jenna--great news! Congratulations to you and Anthony!http://bestsmileys.com/bouncing/19.gif

Christine N.
07-03-2006, 05:28 AM
Yay!
SO HAPPY FOR YOU!

And as much as I'd like to, my family will be having enough babies in about seven months.. my sister is having triplets.

So, maybe in a year or two... if I can convince hubby we need one more.

Annabella
07-03-2006, 05:28 AM
Woohoo!! Congratulations!!! :e2cheer: :PartySmil

Shweta
07-03-2006, 05:29 AM
Congratulations! :hooray:

And, er.... not it!

LizzieGirl
07-03-2006, 05:44 AM
Congradulations Jenna and Anthony. :partyguy:

It won't be me either. I'm single, no boyfriend, 20 and living at home. I don't think my parents would like it. lol

LizzieGirl

AmyBA
07-03-2006, 05:46 AM
Congrats and much happiness to you and Anthony!

And, um, sorry, but not it either.

Patricia
07-03-2006, 05:47 AM
Oh, my goodness!! God does answer prayer!! Way to go, Jenna and Anthony!

Patricia
07-03-2006, 05:51 AM
Not it! Been there, done that, two times! :Hug2: Babies, that is. :)

Perks
07-03-2006, 05:53 AM
Your call to gestation has me afraid to even answer this post, but YAY! and congratulations, Jenna.

Jean Marie
07-03-2006, 05:56 AM
Holy cow, I can't believe it--I stared at that thing for at least 5 minutes, Jenna. It still said you're pregnant even after I wiped my eyes a few times...

I have to pass on the relay thing too, sorry.

I am soooooooooooooooooooooo thrilled for you and Anthony :Hug2:

poetinahat
07-03-2006, 06:04 AM
http://i43.photobucket.com/albums/e382/unbreakmychart/BFPdigital.jpg
Dumb design, that gadget.

It should flash, have about eighteen exclamation points, and play conga music on a Positive result.

Jean Marie
07-03-2006, 06:08 AM
:ROFL: Especially w/ all the waiting they've gone through, Poet!

Start a conga line :TheWave:

Aw, what the hell, start 2 :TheWave:

Naw, let's start a 3rd :TheWave:

Rane
07-03-2006, 06:09 AM
Congrats!!! :Hug2:

mommie4a
07-03-2006, 06:12 AM
Congrats and enjoy EVERY SINGLE SECOND! It goes so fast. :)

AmyDoodle
07-03-2006, 06:16 AM
Congratulations Jenna and Anthony! Is there anything better than a new baby to remind us that the dew will soon be fresh on the grass, the rose will bud and bloom, and that God holds us gently in His magnificent palm like an effervescent bubble of rainbow swirls?

But I'm not it either. My baby will be 16 on 7/5 and I'm too close to the empty nest happy dance to start over!

moth
07-03-2006, 06:25 AM
Oh Jenna, how wonderful and exciting and thrilling!! :D :partyguy: :Hug2:

Congratulations to the both of you! I'm so thrilled for you!! I know you're going to be wonderful parents.

I have two kids, and hubby and I had decided before the first one was even conceived that we'd be done after two, so I'm also not it. ;)

Cabinscribe
07-03-2006, 06:57 AM
CONGRATULATIONS!

I'm so happy for both of you!

Let us know your due date! We have to start planning for an AW baby shower!

:e2woo:

tjwriter
07-03-2006, 06:59 AM
Anthony is already <snip>

You can have limited caffeine, and everything will be fine. I couldn't do without my coffee, and I was so hooked on caffeine when I found out that I mixed a blend of 2:1 decaf to regular and limited myself to only a couple of cups a day.

Husbands are always overprotective messes it seems. I think I almost gave mine a coronary when I was at 8 1/2 months because I broke up a fight at work.

Just try to take it easy and relax. It's so hard at this point with all the excitement!

I'll be lurking on occasion, but I'm not going to be participating so much for some reasons I prefer not to discuss in public. Good luck with everything!

Yeshanu
07-03-2006, 07:01 AM
Congrats, Jenna.

And I am not willing to tag-team. Been there, done that. I'll admire yours and Sara's and sc's, then give them back when it's time to change the diaper...

Ally's not it, either. As far as I know, she's still holding out for an elf as a partner, and they're mighty rare these days.

poetinahat
07-03-2006, 07:04 AM

:eek:

SpookyWriter
07-03-2006, 07:05 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by JennaGlatzer

I nearly blew it on the keyboard. How funny. I never knew that Anthony was already snipped. Man, talk about your miracle baby.

eldragon
07-03-2006, 07:09 AM
That's fantastic!

Congratulations!

Keep us informed of every little detail ..........and the next thing you know we can have an "E" Baby Shower!

Are you thinking about your nursery yet? Are you going to have a round crib with a fancy canopy? I always wanted a round crib with a fancy canopy!

P.S............ How do you feel?

How far along are you?

Congratulations!:hooray:

DamaNegra
07-03-2006, 07:11 AM
I'll be the next one to get pregnant, then :D Tomorrow, if you want!! :tongue

CONGRATULATIONS JENNA!!!!!! If anyone in the world deserves this, it's YOU!!! And Anthony, of course ;) I'm so thrilled for you!! So, what are you going to name it??

SpookyWriter
07-03-2006, 07:13 AM
So, what are you going to name it??:roll: How about Stephen King? Let's have a contest to name the baby. Jenna can decide the contest rules...[edited]

moth
07-03-2006, 07:48 AM
Anthony is already <snip>:eek:

Hehe, that was my first thought when I saw that too! ;)

Angela
07-03-2006, 08:05 AM
Oooooooh, Jenna!!! I'm so happy for you that I'm actually in tears!!!

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!

I would happily volunteer to fall right along with you, but alas, I fell four times before and can no longer fall........ Darn that baby fever when you can't do anything about it!! (Except having loads of fun even though you know it won't happen! ;) )

louisgodwin
07-03-2006, 08:54 AM
Congratulations to you and your husband, Jenna!

I just realized you will have a special advantage most new parents don't have. When the baby wakes up crying at 3 a.m., that will be just, like, mid-afternoon to you!

:D

writerterri
07-03-2006, 08:59 AM
Jenna, that's great news!

You'll have to tell me what the sex is so I can sew something wonderful.

I'll be here for ya if you get morning sickness. I had it really bad for 7 weeks. If you get it it will start around 4 weeks.

Now if Sara is in labour that will be double the great news.
[/URL]

I have to find a smiley for this.[URL="http://www.smileycentral.com/?partner=ZSzeb001_ZUxdm080YYUS"]http://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/4/4_1_201.gif (http://www.smileycentral.com/?partner=ZSzeb001_ZUxdm080YYUS)http://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/4/4_17_1.gif (http://www.smileycentral.com/?partner=ZSzeb001_ZUxdm080YYUS)

The butt on the pillow thing worked, huh?:e2brows:

http://www.smileycentral.com/sig.jsp?pc=ZSzeb068&pp=ZUxdm080YYUS (http://www.smileycentral.com/?partner=ZSzeb068_ZUxdm080YYUS)

My-Immortal
07-03-2006, 09:25 AM
Congrats!!!! I'm very happy for you and your husband. This is wonderful news!!! :)

As for the pregnant part - we're ahead of you already. LOL. The wife is already pregnant and due in December.

Again, congrats to you and your family. :)

JennaGlatzer
07-03-2006, 09:38 AM
That's what I'm scared of more than anything-- morning sickness. I'm 4 weeks and 2 days today, but everything I read says it normally starts between weeks 6 and 8 if it's going to hit. I'm already stocked up on Saltines. ;)

Louis: You are so right. I knew these crazy hours had to be good for something!

Dama: OMG, no getting pregnant for you yet! Sheesh, after you just reassured us all of your perfect innocence on the "flavored condoms" thread. ;)

Angela, you cried? Reaaaally? Will you be my new best friend? 'Cause that's adorable.

Pam: Oooh, round crib with fancy canopy sounds awesome. No solid plans for a nursery yet... my house is very, very small and there is no room for a nursery. There are three options right now-- either Anthony moves his office into the garage, we build an extension onto the house, or we move. Honestly, they're all about equally likely in my mind right now. We have wanted to move because we're getting cramped here anyway, but I'm crazy about our property (we live on a lake), and I don't think we could afford a bigger house on a lake.

So my bet is that we may add on a room for now, and move in about 3 years.

I'm due on May 10th-ish. I'm gonna get one of those ticker things to put in my sig line. :)

writerterri
Congrats!!!! I'm very happy for you and your husband. This is wonderful news!!! :)

As for the pregnant part - we're ahead of you already. LOL. The wife is already pregnant and due in December.

Again, congrats to you and your family. :)

How sweet! You go boyee. Been workin hard!

Congrats to you also.

JennaGlatzer
Aww, congrats to you, too, M-I!

P.H.Delarran
Oh Jenna, that's very good news! :Hug2:
Congratulations to you both !:snoopy:

TemlynWriting
07-03-2006, 10:31 AM
So, who's going to get pregnant in 3 weeks and tag team with scfirenice?
Can I volunteer? Oh, I so want to be pregnant/have a baby in the near future! :D

That's what I'm scared of more than anything-- morning sickness. I'm 4 weeks and 2 days today, but everything I read says it normally starts between weeks 6 and 8 if it's going to hit. I'm already stocked up on Saltines. ;)
Can I live vicariously through you until I get pregnant? Please? :)

I'm due on May 10th-ish. I'm gonna get one of those ticker things to put in my sig line. :)I'm hoping to be at least a few months pregnant by May, so we can sorta be pregnancy buddies! :)

Jenna, I am SO excited for you. And I'll try and actually send you some herbal tea one of these days. A type that is okay during pregnancy, of course. :Hug2: Eeeek! YAY!

JennaGlatzer
07-03-2006, 11:03 AM
Annnnnnd we have a volunteer! Good thing, Julia-- I was starting to get freaked out that Dama was the only one ready to be the next Ms. Preggypants.

Although I'm not sure why anyone would want to be me right now. From everything I've heard, I'd seriously like to be anyone but me for the next 2-3 months... morning sickness, going to the bathroom all the time, exhaustion, possible fainting... this stuff's not for wimps like me! 2nd trimester is supposed to be good, though. Can I skip ahead?

poetinahat
07-03-2006, 11:06 AM
Hey, if it helps, my wife never had any morning sickness -- or, to my disappointment, any unusual food cravings. Not saying it's a walk in the park for anyone, but there are better-case scenarios!

That said, we're done after two!

JennaGlatzer
07-03-2006, 11:17 AM
Bless you, Rob. I'm collecting stories of women who DIDN'T have morning sickness. It gives me something to hope for. ;)

My mom never did. Is that hereditary, you think?

poetinahat
07-03-2006, 11:22 AM
I don't think my mom did either -- but I wasn't really a witness!

'course, maybe the hangovers and the flashbacks blotted 'em out :D
(not, not, not, not true...my 'character traits' are all self-induced!)

Jo
07-03-2006, 11:49 AM
Ms. Preggypants

Now there's an appropriate user title for you, Jenna! :tongue

I think I was sick enough for you not to get sick... I had hyperemesis gravidarum, aka severe morning/all day/eight-month-long sickness, with each pregnancy. I absolutely loathe being sick, but found changing nappies was worse... (that's what hubbies are for, right?)

Godfather
07-03-2006, 12:03 PM
Thats great news Jenna!

Lets raise him the Mafia way!

Chacounne
07-03-2006, 12:13 PM
Jenna,

My mom also didn't have any troubles with morning sickness, as long as she ate two soda crackers before she foot out of bed in the morning.

You and Anthony will be great parents and the world will be blessed by the presence of a child raised in your care. Enjoy the journey.
((((((((((((((((((((((Jenna and Anthony and bambino))))))))))))))))))))

Love and Hugs,
Chac

Godfather
07-03-2006, 12:28 PM
I wonder who the kids Godfather will be?

Forbidden Snowflake
07-03-2006, 02:42 PM
Congratulations :snoopy: I'm so happy for you :D :hooray:

Tilly
07-03-2006, 02:56 PM
Oh wow, that's so wonderful! You're going to make a great Mum.:hooray:

:e2dance: :e2dance: :e2dance: :e2dance:

Shwebb
07-03-2006, 03:36 PM
I was a worry-wart when I was pregnant for the first time. It took me eight years, and I figured it was a sort of cosmic joke, and I was going to get the punchline any moment--like being told, "Oops, we made a mistake, you aren't pregnant."

I didn't have any real morning sickness, so I worried about not having it because I'd read somewhere that women who do get it are less likely to miscarry. By the second child, I'd gotten over that feeling! <g>

But I did revel in every pregnancy; I loved being pregnant.

Here's hoping your pregnancy will be a wonderful, magical time for you, Jenna.

L M Ashton
07-03-2006, 03:45 PM
I can't imagine loving being pregnant. Please, no one throw any rotten tomatoes at me. :eek:

Congrats, Jenna!

oswann
07-03-2006, 03:53 PM
Bless you, Rob. I'm collecting stories of women who DIDN'T have morning sickness. It gives me something to hope for. ;)

I don't want to be the wet blanket, but my wife was sick from the beginning to the end. Doesn't mean we love the little guy any less, if fact we were both happy to get him out into the open to stop the constant vomiting. But hey, good luck anyway Jenna.

Os.

alleycat
07-03-2006, 04:02 PM
. . . found changing nappies was worse... (that's what hubbies are for, right?)
I have a somewhat funny "nappy" changing story. A few years ago I agreed to keep my best friend's kids for the day, including the 14-month old. I don't remember ever changing a diaper before and wasn't looking forward to the experience. Phew!

Anyway, at some point I needed to change the girl's diaper. I cleaned her up and was quite proud of myself for not gagging ("Hey, I'm a diaper changing fool!"). Then I got one of those pre-fab diapers and put it on her and taped it down. Then I turned her over to do the front of the diaper. "Hey , there's no tapey things on the front." Uh, oh. I guess I wasn't suppose to tape the diaper TO the baby. And now I have to pull the tape off. I figured she would scream bloody murder. Luckily for me, she didn't.

It wasn't all my fault! They should have included instructions.

And no, I never told my best friend about this little mistake.

ac

poetinahat
07-03-2006, 04:10 PM
I don't want to be the wet blanket,...
Aw, c'mon, Os. Yes you do, and that's why we love you. I mean hate you. I mean, that's why you're Os.

Isn't it?

Oh, just ban me already, eh?

aruna
07-03-2006, 04:15 PM
I hope she's having her baby right now, because it would make this all the cooler.

......So, who's going to get pregnant in 3 weeks and tag team with scfirenice?

JENNA! I'm all:e2bouncey :e2bouncey :e2bouncey :e2bouncey :e2bouncey :e2bouncey :e2bouncey :e2bouncey

As for your invitation, I'd love to do it ... but you're 20 years too late!
I loved being pregant! It's a special special time and don't let the sick stories put you off. Tell Anthony it's his job to keep you on:e2cloud9:

moth
07-03-2006, 04:59 PM
I'm collecting stories of women who DIDN'T have morning sickness. It gives me something to hope for. ;)

I never had morning sickness with either of my pregnancies! :D Mild food aversions with the second, but that was about it. My mom also had no morning sickness with hers, so I think it could be hereditary, yeah. :)

FWIW, I also have reassuring stories about labor and delivery for when you get that far. Sure, they're no picnic ("they don't call it labor for nothin'," my wise, sainted mom kept saying to me), but they're far from the horror movie they're often made out to be. :)

I'm like aruna, I loved being pregnant. And I bet you'll find pregnancy agrees with you in more ways than you expect. :Hug2:

Perks
07-03-2006, 05:04 PM
I can't imagine loving being pregnant. Please, no one throw any rotten tomatoes at me. :eek:

Congrats, Jenna!I didn't love it and I might even still be human. It was very interesting, though.

Jenna, I never had morning sickness either. If your pre-pregnancy diet was adequate on protein intake and reasonably low in fat, then statistics are showing that you have a better chance of not suffering from serious morning sickness - but then lies, damn lies and statistics.

Good luck and eat ginger if you feel queasy.

Sarita
07-03-2006, 05:25 PM
YAY! YAY! YAY! YAY! YAY! YAY! YAY! YAY! YAY! YAY!YAY! YAY! YAY! YAY! YAY! YAY! YAY! YAY! YAY! YAY! YAY! YAY! YAY! YAY! YAY! YAY! YAY! YAY! I can't say it enough!

(NO, no labor yet. And today is my due date. As of tomorrow, I'm officially overdue)

I had awful morning sickness, but as soon as I hit the 3rd month it was gone. I also had the stress of Mid terms and Finals thrown in there, so that couldn't have helped.

Please, please, please make sure you get enough sleep! I know how wacko your sleeping schedule is, you need to make sure you get enough. Let me know if you have any questions. Having just gone through what you're about to go through, it's all pretty fresh in my mind and I'm not hazed over from having the baby yet :) Tell Anthony that you can have the chocolate as long as you give up tea and coffee. I've been having decaf and it works just fine and still allows me to have a bit of chocolate when I need it (let's face it, sometimes you just *need* it.)

Awwww, one more: YAY! Love you! I'm so happy for you guys!

Haggis
07-03-2006, 05:27 PM
Soooooo ...

Have you thought about names yet? I'm thinking "Haggis" if it's a boy, and maybe "Hagette" if it's a girl. Don't know why those names came to mind.;)

Big congrats to both of you.

Uncle Haggis

eldragon
07-03-2006, 05:32 PM
Poor Sara! It's your due date and you're still walking around?

Although I'm not sure why anyone would want to be me right now. From everything I've heard, I'd seriously like to be anyone but me for the next 2-3 months... morning sickness, going to the bathroom all the time, exhaustion, possible fainting... this stuff's not for wimps like me! 2nd trimester is supposed to be good, though. Can I skip ahead?

My first pregnancy was awful - complete with horrendous morning sickness (afternoon and night sickness, too,) and toxemia. But, my second pregnancy was wonderful! I felt great - I looked great and all my friends said I was in the best mood they had ever seen! Funny thing was - I only got sick one time - just at my 6 week mark. I went home and prayed to God, "God, I really want this baby, but I cannot be sick. I have to work. So, if you want me to carry this baby - you have to give me a break on this."

It sounds silly - but I was never sick again. Not even a little bit.

And, you have to get one of those fetal heart monitors. They didnt have them when I was pregnant, but I just saw one in Target a few days ago. That would have been great!

So, anyway - hopefully you won't be sick - and if you are - just make a deal with God! (He knew I was serious, though.........)

Jenan Mac
07-03-2006, 05:36 PM

Mmmm...no, judging by my experience. But a lot of women don't. Hey, maybe I already had yours for you!

Stew21
07-03-2006, 07:09 PM
Huge congrats to you Jenna!!!

scfirenice
07-03-2006, 07:12 PM
OMG!!!!!!! Congrats and sit down and stop worrying about all this stuff going on and no don't eat that here have this instead and drink your milk it makes the baby fatter and OMG....breathe...... I am sooooo happy that you'll be joining our little pregnant and misery loves company group. Who's next. I need a buddy.

ChaosTitan
07-03-2006, 07:14 PM
:hooray: :hooray: :hooray: :hooray:

Congrats, Jenna!

maestrowork
07-03-2006, 07:16 PM
Congrats! And what's with all the babies here... must be the water somewhere... like in a hot tub or something.

(don't look at me)

icerose
07-03-2006, 07:20 PM
Congrats!!! I'll pass too. Three is enough for me.

AdamH
07-03-2006, 07:27 PM
THAT'S AWESOME, JENNA!!!!!

Congratulations!!!! That's so exciting!

:) :e2bouncey :e2bouncey :e2bouncey :e2bouncey :e2bear: :e2bear: :e2bear: :e2woo: :banana:

Serenity
07-03-2006, 07:28 PM
:Hug2: Congratulations!!! I am so happy for you! I'd volunteer to be next as well (DAMA! No... you have school yet, dearie!) but I think my lack of anything remotely resembling a life would prevent it. Not to mention that my roommate/best friend/adopted sister would have a few words to say about it! Some day....

Until then, I'll live vicariously through you ladies. Babies everywhere... :D

SC Harrison
07-03-2006, 08:11 PM
Congrats, Jenna! You're going to make a great mommy.

AprilBoo
07-03-2006, 08:21 PM
Congrats Jenna! I would volunteer, but I'm a little ahead of you - I have six weeks left until I deliver. I didn't have bad morning sickness - I was actually nauseated at night, but that was all. I was VERY tired though - you may not get to pick your sleeping schedule (I actually resorted to taking naps at work, my body would just quit on me).

And I cut back on the caffeine, but I never gave it up totally (I had a Dr. Pepper this morning as a matter of fact) and my ultrasounds have shown that the baby is actually a little big, so I wouldn't stress out about chocolate or soft drinks.

Good luck! And good luck to you too Sara!

clintl
07-03-2006, 09:12 PM
Congrats, Jenna!

Ol' Fashioned Girl
07-03-2006, 09:32 PM
If I were to suddenly show up preggers (For the sake of argument, let's forget for the moment that I'm 52 and deep in the throes of menopause, shall we?), we'd have to be on the lookout for three Wisemen from the East following a star that just happens to be hanging directly above my house... and I don't think for a moment that Mr. Ol' Fashioned Girl would fall for the 'It's the Son of God, honey. Really!' story - especially considering the vasectomy he gave me for our 2nd anniversary 26 years ago... so I'll have to defer to the others when it comes to the tag.

However, that said... Jenna, may the months to come be filled with peace, health, joy and a calm tummy. (((Hugs to you - all three!)))

KimJo
07-03-2006, 09:57 PM
Congratulations, Jenna!!!!!!!!!!

JAlpha
07-03-2006, 10:42 PM
Oh that's wonderful news, Jenna http://s24.photobucket.com/albums/c34/JAlpha/th_BAC1Pregnant01HL1.gif (http://s24.photobucket.com/albums/c34/JAlpha/?action=view&current=BAC1Pregnant01HL1.gif&refPage=&imgAnch=imgAnch1).

The last of my three babies is leaving for college at the end of this month, and all of my closest friends are through having babies.

Can I be a virtual auntie?

........ http://s24.photobucket.com/albums/c34/JAlpha/th_BAC4Stroller04.gif (http://s24.photobucket.com/albums/c34/JAlpha/?action=view&current=BAC4Stroller04.gif&refPage=&imgAnch=imgAnch1)

Aw's heir
will now arrive in due time
birth of a haiku

Raiyah
07-03-2006, 10:46 PM
Congratulations! AW baby boomers are on their way!

PeeDee
07-03-2006, 10:51 PM
You watch. The moment the little one's born, I bet s/he'll be a moderator. You just watch. It's bloody favoritism, it is.

If you had paid attention to the lyrics of "Watch Out For Mister Stork" none of this would have happened, you realize.

(congratulations, Jenna!)

scfirenice
07-03-2006, 11:57 PM
No baby Vote_Bots please. Keep it real here.

PattiTheWicked
07-04-2006, 01:33 AM
At 37, I'm pretty much done crankin' out puppies (I've got kids and stepkids ranging in age from 6 to 24) but I am sure happy for you guys. If no one else gets pregnant, I'll adopt a puppy and live vicariously through you, Jenna.

BarbJ
07-04-2006, 02:22 AM
Wonderful! Congratulations to all you Preggypants out there! Jenna, we want pictures promised! And an occasional chocolate is a requirement in a woman's life, pregnant or not. The crackers in bed suggestion is a good one. (Just be sure to lean over so the crumbs land on his side. Share the joy.) :Hug2:

Pee Dee, if mass pregnancy ensues from putting the Dumbo song on the board, you'll be changing a lot of diapers. In other words, it's deep doo-doo time for you, babe.:rant:

BTW, putting this here just to put it somewhere: I've been away for a couple of days. Came back and found out that data has been lost - again - and started looking at the B&B board (I'm at that stage of my novel) only to find that very little has disappeared. The people here are nothing short of fantastic.:D

Love then smilies.:tongue

Roger J Carlson
07-04-2006, 04:15 AM
Coming late to the party as usual...Well, congratulations!

Jaycinth
07-04-2006, 04:31 AM
Wow, Jenna, I'm so happy for you. Now, being the mom of 2, I have to tell you it is not all discomfort and peeeing..both my pregnancies were wonderful, I worked full time...standing and walking most of the day, no bulging veins...( Yes, I did put on weight after #2, but that happens when you cook a lot) Pregnancy was great, I felt so healthy..I'm sure you will too! The babies were wonderful and they've grown up to be wonderful, interesting teenagers, and...
...If I weren't barely 21 and near divorced, I'd have another in a second!

Elincoln
07-04-2006, 05:02 AM
I can't believe I'm so late on this! Congratulations Jenna and Anthony! Expect something real soon.

As for morning sickness, the first pregnancy I had it but not so much that I would lose anything. Saltines did nothing, but lime sherbert icepops were a quick cure for the tummy. Second one had no sickness what so ever.

The best part is when you hear that heartbeat. You never forget it.

And some Mod had better setup a Baby Shower or I will do it myself.

EDIT: As for the tag team, I would love to but now is a bad time for me to be put on bedrest for two thirds of the pregnancy. Maybe next summer...

Perks
07-04-2006, 05:12 AM
The best part is when you hear that heartbeat. You never forget it.

For some reason, I burst out laughing everytime I heard the heartbeat broadcast through the Doppler from my kids. It's so surreal. I was not a huge fan of being pregnant and was once asked, "But, isn't it so neat that there's a little person in there? I mean, a real human being?" And I said, "No, that's just really, really weird." Lol!

JennaGlatzer
07-04-2006, 05:25 AM
Lime sherbert, huh? I could live with that!

And Perks, it is so strange that you weren't a huge fan of pregnancy, but almost became a midwife. Tell me how that works... to me, that sounds like a writer saying she doesn't like books.

I declare each and every one of you virtual aunts- and uncles-to-be. :)

Thank you so much for the good wishes and good stories!

jst5150
07-04-2006, 05:28 AM
Jenna:

Congratulations! My wife and I had our first 10 months ago. She's waving, kissing and almost walking -- and the baby's not doing so bad either. Fantastic stuff (and, if she gets crankyy, I tell the little tyke I'm going to sell her on eBay. That quiets her down ... ;-).

My wife breezed through pregnancy save six days of morning sickness. No aches or pains until 8.5 months. Then she just wanted it done.

Again, congrats!

Jason

Perks
07-04-2006, 05:34 AM
I didn't enjoy it, but it was absolutely fascinating. The first time around, I thought I would go mad, because for every second of every waking moment (and a bunch of the sleeping ones) for 37 weeks (I found out way early) there was a voice in the far recesses of my brain reminding me, "pssst, you're pregnant" "hey! you're expecting" "don't forget, there's a baby on board" - it was insane.

But the physicality and the process of it is just incredible - how it all works. I know it seems strange, my take on it, but there you go. I never said I was normal.

robeiae
07-04-2006, 05:40 AM
When I opened this thread, I thought it was going to be about something else, entirely.

While I have to say I'm disappointed in that regard, I am very happy for you Jenna! Still...

Rob :)

SpookyWriter
07-04-2006, 05:48 AM
When I opened this thread, I thought it was going to be about something else, entirely.Peter butter?

Susie
07-04-2006, 05:53 AM
Dear Jenna,

Roses are red
Violets are too.
We're so very
HAPPY FOR YOU!!!

Way2go! and congrats. :Hug2:

:Cake: :TheWave: :partyguy: :PartySmil: :Guitar: :hooray: :snoopy: :Cake:

kristie911
07-04-2006, 05:53 AM
Better late than never, I guess. Congrats Jenna! I'm sure you'll breeze right through the next 8 months. Personally, I hated being pregnant and was miserable but I'm sure you'll be smiling and glowing the whole time! And even if you're not, when you see that little face for the first time, the puking, constant peeing, sore back and stretch marks will have been worth it!

But sorry, this girlie has temporarily closed the baby factory, so I won't be there with you! But I plan to take my honorary auntie status very seriously!

Dawno
07-04-2006, 07:50 AM
Congratulations, Jenna!!:partyguy:

I'll try my best but I don't think PeeDee is up to the challenge either. Maybe Dawno? What do you say Dawno? Wannna get....

Uh, NO. I'm going to be 49 later this month. I would really rather not be going to my 3rd kid's High School graduation at 67 or so years old. I have EARNED the empty nest. I am going to ENJOY the empty nest, even tho' I miss my kids a lot.

I had the worlds easiest pregnancies and deliveries. I was in labor for just 5 hrs with #1 and 3 with #2. No morning sickness, did great on the weight gain, too. Although with #2 I swear my nose got fat. Went away after she was born.

I had one real problem. I craved Taco Bell at all hours and back then they didn't have a 24hr drive thru. I would stock up during the day and eat them re-heated at night. If I forgot it was miserable waiting until 11 the next day for my fix.

A colleage of mine just left on maternity leave but while she was around I was soooooooo envious of the maternity clothes she had. When I was preggers the maternity dresses all were tents with peterpan lace collars and cutsie prints. I really hated having to wear them but everyone dressed up nicely for church so I had to. There were a lot of other pregnant gals at my church, so at least we all looked ridiculous together.

writerterri
07-04-2006, 07:58 AM
Oh, that's funny Dawno. I craved Taco Bell and Baklava with #2 and Jack In The Box #1 . And if there wasn't enough extra pickles on the Jumbo Jack I would bring it back. I also craved Noxzema of all things. When I took a shower I put a blop on my upper lip so I could smell it the entire shower.

SpookyWriter
07-04-2006, 08:01 AM
Oh, that's funny Dawno. I craved Taco Bell and Baklava with #2 and Jack In The Box #1 . And if there wasn't enough extra pickles on the Jumbo Jack I would bring it back. I also craved Noxzema of all things. When I took a shower I put a blop on my upper lip so I could smell it the entire shower.Is this your first attempt at errotica? :roll:

Perks
07-04-2006, 08:02 AM
Although with #2 I swear my nose got fat. Went away after she was born.

That is a fairly common, but little discussed pregnancy phenomenon. Jenna, there's such a weird bag of goodies as far as odd symptoms go. Can't wait to hear your stories.

Food cravings are the absolute best!

writerterri
07-04-2006, 08:10 AM
Is this your first attempt at errotica? :roll:

You got me good there, dude. :D

expatbrat
07-04-2006, 08:17 AM
Congrats Jenna.

Skimmed most of the previous posts as reading them made my hands sweat and my stomach sick…. You know you have so far to go, and only 65% of pregnancies make it full term, don’t you? Sorry for my negativity… I lost mine two weeks ago, I was at 11 weeks and 2 days.

I have only just got back on this board as when I was pregnant I was totally unable to write. It was like a heavy thick fog had moved in and all I could write was rubbish I would delete almost as soon as I finished. So, as an expat brat, trailing spouse, with a “wife allowance,” and no real NEED to write or work or do anything but sit on my veranda and read, I sat on my veranda and read book after book while my maid (her name is Wow – cool name for a maid huh) cleaned up my soda water glasses and bought me toast.

A month ago the fog lifted and I was able to write again. I thought this was a good thing and got back into writing my book. 2 weeks after that I lost it. We lost the baby the night before my scheduled ultra sound. Being at a Thai hospital with a nurse with all the tack of a mother-in-law, nurse frowned and asked “you sure you pregnant?” in a condescending tone. Hubs held my hand until it crushed and a team of doctors came in to check the screen…

But… if you are looking for someone to join you, hubs and I, who are suppose to be waiting a month, are in no way being as careful as we could be, and if not this month then perhaps next month. We got it first go the first month of trying, hoping for the same level of success again.

Good luck with yours!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Giving up caffeine, alcohol, soft cheese, mousse, real mayonnaise and sushi are easy when you know you have a good reason for it.

stace001
07-04-2006, 08:26 AM
Oh Jenna, I'm so happy for you and your husband. It's a truly wonderful time.

The first time you feel your baby kick (mine was around 4 and a half months) I literally gasped. It was THE MOST AMAZING FEELING. My son is 5 now, and I still haven't forgotten how wonderful it felt.

Good luck to both of you. I wish you a happy, healthy baby and an incredibly quick labour.:D

Tracy
07-04-2006, 08:46 AM
Hi Jenna, hugest congratulations!! I'm so happy for you both.
Re the nursery problem - you always have the option of not bothering! Have the baby in with you, in the bed even if you take sensible precautions, and you NEVER have to get up for night feeds! How cool is that! There's a lot to be said for attachment parenting as it's called (co-sleeping, breast-feeding, baby-wearing during the day, i.e. a sling) = happy babies = happy mothers. A lot of people think it's too intensive but when you waited a long time for your baby as I did for mine, you don't mind a bit ... and it does, I think, work out easier in many ways. I can give you more info if you're interested.
Congrats again!

Tracy
07-04-2006, 08:46 AM
To Expatbrat: I am so sorry to hear of your experience. I lost my first baby too and it's awful. Hang in there, and I hope you get pregnant soon again!

aruna
07-04-2006, 09:37 AM
I didn't enjoy it, but it was absolutely fascinating. The first time around, I thought I would go mad, because for every second of every waking moment (and a bunch of the sleeping ones) for 37 weeks (I found out way early) there was a voice in the far recesses of my brain reminding me, "pssst, you're pregnant" "hey! you're expecting" "don't forget, there's a baby on board" - it was insane.

But the physicality and the process of it is just incredible - how it all works. I know it seems strange, my take on it, but there you go. I never said I was normal.

Hey Perks, I wanted to be a midwife too!
This desire came soon after the birth of my second... she was a planned home birth, but she came so quickly we almost delivered her on our own!
I woke up at 2 am one morning; I had "heard" a kind of "ping" inside me and was certain the time had come. So I called the midwife, who set off immediately.

The midwife arrived at 2.30 am, the baby came at 2.35 am! It was th emost amazing thing and I was so in love with the process I wanted to be a midwife and applied to the nearest school. I almost went through with it - they even went for th einterview. They had doubts about me... I was 40 at the time an dhtey thought I was to old to start on a new career. I finally gave up on the idea because it would hav ebeen too difficult to organise, with two small children.

I became a writer inside! I am still fascinated by pregnancy, birth an dsmall babies, however. I have to be careful not to pressure my kids into having children too soon. They are going to make great parents, and I really look forward to being a grandma... all the fun, and none of the trouble!

dahmnait
07-04-2006, 10:21 AM
Congratulations Jenna! And ok, since Anthony had a hand in this too, congratulations Anthony.

Oh, and a little chocolate makes the sickness much better. Something about it just soothes the stomach. :D

stace001
07-04-2006, 10:56 AM
I'm sorry to hear about your loss, expatbrat. I feel for you. I lost my first at 14 weeks, and its something you never get over. You learn to accept it and move forward, but it always stays in the back of your mind.

NeuroFizz
07-04-2006, 11:23 AM
I've been away for a few days, and I return to this wonderful news. Congrats, Jenna. As for responding to your challenge, we are giving it another try.

oswann
07-04-2006, 03:55 PM
Aw, c'mon, Os. Yes you do, and that's why we love you. I mean hate you. I mean, that's why you're Os.

Isn't it?

Oh, just ban me already, eh?

That's sweet. You will always be banned in my books.

Os.

jdkiggins
07-04-2006, 05:49 PM
Jenna,
Congratulations! I've been waiting for this announcement since you posted that you were trying back during the Idol contest. Woo Hoo!

You'll be a great mom!

Not playing tag on the next pregnancy...I'm getting too old and tired to even play grandma. :D

Looks like I have a few baby blankets to make!

Variant Frequencies
07-04-2006, 06:54 PM
Congrats and best wishes, Jenna! May your pregnancy be pleasant and the birth easy.

My babies are teenagers now. I had morning sickness but peppermint tea helped with the first, and Jolly Rancher candies helped with the second.

Perks
07-04-2006, 07:12 PM
Congrats Jenna.

Skimmed most of the previous posts as reading them made my hands sweat and my stomach sick…. You know you have so far to go, and only 65% of pregnancies make it full term, don’t you? Sorry for my negativity… I lost mine two weeks ago, I was at 11 weeks and 2 days.

Expat, that's just about right, but figured into those numbers are a vast number of women who never even knew they were pregnant. Ever have a period that was about a week or more late? Probably a miscarriage.

If you have hormone levels strong enough to test positive, then your chances go up. Once a heartbeat is detected, your chances go up again. All that being said, one in 3.something will still miscarry during the first four months. I did as well at just shy of twelve weeks.

The good news is that it is almost never an indication that you'll have any problems at all the next time. All it tell us is that our bodies have a very good mechanism for detecting problems. Good luck to you all and take care of your heads as well as your bodies - there's so much info out there. It can be overwhelming.

Kida Adelyne
07-04-2006, 07:29 PM
Ally's not it, either. As far as I know, she's still holding out for an elf as a partner, and they're mighty rare these days.

I'm sure I could find a guy willing to provide the necessary service. :tongue

Sury
07-04-2006, 07:37 PM
Congratulations, Jenna! :hooray::hooray::hooray:

I hope the little one proves to be a bundle of unending joy for you and Anthony. You deserve the very best.

Take care. :Hug2:

Sury

SpookyWriter
07-04-2006, 07:38 PM
I'm sure I could find a guy willing to provide the necessary service. :tongue:roll:

kdnxdr
07-04-2006, 08:03 PM
Congratulations Jenna!

I can tell you this for sure, you're reading habits are going to change drastically as you read: namebooks, pregnancy books, look over nursery plan books, check out catalogs of adorable baby clothes, read all the well wishes and mommy inspirational books friends and family will be sending, all the literature that the doctor's office and the hospital will want you to go over, reading about all the different techniques for birthing (such as conventional hospital, birthing chairs, water births, home births) and all the myriad of other information that is going to come your way! Happy reading to you and your husband, enjoy, enjoy, enjoy!

I have 2 friends back in Texas that, at last known count, each had 14 kids, all homebirthed and homeschooled!

My second daughter will be 24 in September and just had her 4th! I told her to put her husband on sex restriction.

Keep a journal.

kid

OneTeam OneDream
07-04-2006, 08:34 PM
Wow.

Jennybean
07-04-2006, 09:27 PM
Congratulations Jenna! This is super great news!

I love your ticker!! This way we can all see how the daily countdown is going and don't have to tire you with "so how many more weeks/months..." questions.

May is such a nice month to have a baby in as well, you won't have to worry about being hugely pregnant during those hot, sticky months.

I have heard the best way to keep morning sickness to a minimum is by keeping saltines by your bed. Before you get up each morning, have a saltine or two with a bit of water. If your stomach is empty when you go to get out of bed, it will make you nauseous.

Hmmmm, maybe I will tag in NEXT time.

LeslieB
07-04-2006, 09:53 PM
Congratulations!

I'm afraid I can't volunteer for any tag-teaming, my babymaking days are over (and I have the scars to prove it). But I'll gladly do a cheer!

MikeAngel
07-04-2006, 09:59 PM
Jenna, I'm going to break radio silence to congratulate you. I just want it to be known that I was NOwhere near there that night.

badducky
07-04-2006, 10:13 PM
Man, I'm so happy for everyone with kids.

And, I'm mad. Because I'm great with kids, and I don't have any. Kids that don't like anybody like me. Just the other day some kid that supposedly never likes new people came over and we talked for a good hour about hockey and sports (which I know nothing about).

And I don't have kids! I should have kids. It's really a shame I don't have kids.

I need a wife, darnit... Where's that femail-order catlogue from Belarus...

Avalon
07-04-2006, 10:15 PM
Congratulations!

Robin
07-04-2006, 11:08 PM
Eep, what's wrong with chocolate? I ate so much when I was pregnant, I worried I'd start leaking chocolate colostrum.

Anyways, congratulations, Jenna! :snoopy:

Oh. And not it.:wag:

Melina
07-05-2006, 12:29 AM
I have 4 children: 2 boys and 2 girls. I didn't have any morning sickness at all with my boys, but I was sick as a dog for the whole 9 months with both of my girls.

Here's something weird, too--I didn't really have weird food cravings with any of them. But with my 4th child (Natalie), I craved the smell of Pine Sol. I don't even use Pine Sol in my home, usually. I would fill all the sinks, and all the bathtubs in the house with Pine Sol, and the house just reeked of it for months. I even carried a cotton ball, soaked in Pine Sol, in my purse so I could smell it when I was away from home. Yes, I know it's weird. My friends laughed at me. My hubby and other kids won't allow the use of Pine Sol in the house anymore.

Also with my 4th child, I'd get up in the middle of the night and eat whole coffee beans, right out of the bag. Only 4 or 5 in a night, but what the hell? I didn't like coffee at the time, either! It grosses me out to think of chomping down on a coffee bean now, but it was soooooo good to me at the time...Frickin' weird.

awatkins
07-05-2006, 01:13 AM
Congratulations, Jenna and Anthony. That's absolutely wonderful! :Hug2:

moblues
07-05-2006, 03:50 AM
Congrats to you and Anthony. Way to go, Jenna!:Sun:

Mike

Cabria
07-05-2006, 07:32 AM
Wow Jenna. I just got back from two week vacation (hubby and I celebrated our 25th wedding anniversary) and I read your wonderful good news! Congratulations to you and Anthony. I am delighted for you both. My sister and her hubby just visited us awhile ago with their new son. Even though we have an eighteen year old, fifteen year old and six year old ourselves and have been blessed with three wonderful, life-changing experiences, my husband and I are forever and insanely crazy about babies (guess we'll do great as grandparents some day - operative word being "some day" lol)! Having a child is indeed the best experience ever! Enjoy Jenna, take good care... and the very best to your soon-to-be brand new family. :)

Birol
07-05-2006, 02:44 PM
Congratulations, Jenna. :D

tjwriter
07-05-2006, 09:56 PM
I'm due on May 10th-ish. I'm gonna get one of those ticker things to put in my sig line. :)

Umm, Jenna, I know the excitement makes you fuzzy and all that, but I thought the numbers looked a little funny there, and in order for you to be due May 10, the date of your last period would have to be August 3, 2006 according to the WebMD calculator.

I'm thinking it's that other M-month, March? Anywho, the pregnancy hormones make you feel stupid. It felt like all the important valves in my brain were shut off, and decent thoughts couldn't flow through.

I craved hot wings and fruit (I ate fruit the whole pregnancy) my whole first trimester, and if I was feeling queasy, I loved scrambled eggs with cheese. I also went through a Taco Bell/spicy period too. Of course, it was nothing for me to cook a half bag of frozen vegetables, add butter, salt and pepper, and eat. And for some unknown reason, all I wanted was a lemon-scented candle to burn in the house. I never did find one.

JennaGlatzer
07-05-2006, 10:08 PM
OOPS! Yes, March. That's what I meant. Sorry.

sassandgroove
07-06-2006, 01:33 AM
Yay! I am so glad for you.

I wish I could join you, but we're not there yet. We want to be married for a little while first, enjoy each other. We also want to be on more stable financial feet. We're almost there. :) Hubby I think will be hyper worried when it does happen. He'll always be checking on me, asking if I'm okay. I'm sure I'll enjoy that.

Yay for Jenna and all you other expectants. :):):):)

March is a good month. I was born on March 30. :)

awatkins
07-06-2006, 01:53 AM
March 28, here. :D

Birol
07-06-2006, 03:40 AM
Anne is that your birthdate or your due date????

dragonjax
07-06-2006, 02:12 PM
Coming in UBER LATE to saty CONGRATULATIONS, JENNA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kasey Mackenzie
07-06-2006, 09:56 PM
Also coming in late to chime in with my congratulations! Darn, I missed joining an AW pregnancy club by a few months. Today is the 6-month birthday of my baby boy. I still can't believe it's been 6 months already! Husband and I definitely want more, but we REALLY hope it doesn't happen any time soon. =) We were really blessed in that we got pregnant 2 weeks after we started trying but now I'm paranoid about having two babies in diapers like my mother did when I was 14. Talk about a crazy time for a teenager!

I never had morning sickness, though I got a tiny bit queasy in the first trimester, though fortunately very rarely. I was VERY tired the entire time, though, especially in the first and third trimesters. And my feet and calves swelled up so bad I had to go on bed rest 3 weeks before I had Zack. But he was indeed worth it all, even the C-section I had to have unexpectedly because he turned around breech at the very last minute! Turns out he had the cord wrapped around his neck three times so we would have had to have the C-section anyway and it was much healthier the way it happened as opposed to an emergency section.

I wish you a happy and healthy pregnancy. (And sorry to blather on, but you know how we new mothers can be! =)

awatkins
07-06-2006, 11:57 PM
Anne is that your birthdate or your due date????

Ack! That's my birthdate. I don't think my 28 year-old-daughter would be too amused if I was pregnant. Though she might be; the girl has a weird sense of humor. I have NO idea where she got that. :ROFL:

Marilyn Braun
07-07-2006, 01:59 AM
Congratulations Jenna! I'm really really happy for you! When I saw your signature with the ticker I was just delighted.

I'm due around mid December with #2 - does that count?

I've had morning sickness with both - it's just starting to subside now. My mother never had morning sickness - so much for heredity!

Ummmm...I craved beef with the first, but with the second I have a strong aversion to meat of any type, completely lost the taste for it, so I've been a vegetarian for the last couple of months. I also can't drink coffee now, whereas before I would drink at least 2 cups a day. I drank coffee with the first, but just 2 cups, and I ate chocolate as well, no harm done, Grace came out beautiful and healthy. I've also been eating chocolate with the 2nd and I don't plan to stop now.

Labour was 5 hours for Grace, nice and fast. Hopefully I'll be just as lucky the second time around.

**************Warning: Unsolicited Advice*******************

One thing I learnt while reading pregnancy books and stuff on the internet is that EVERYTHING seems to be bad for you or is something to be avoided, but you've got to live too, so a little chocolate now and then isn't going to do any harm.

brainstrains
07-14-2006, 11:51 PM
Congrats, Jenna!!!!!! That's soooo great!!

I guess I'm part of the AW pregnancy club too-- I'm due September 25. It (so far) has been the longest 7 months of my life. I guess I'm not one of those girls who glows and relishes in it....plus I've had every pregnancy symptom you can think of! But I hear it's all worth it in the end (unless that's just one of those big lies parents tell us to sucker us in!).

Sarita
07-15-2006, 12:59 AM
It (so far) has been the longest 7 months of my life. I guess I'm not one of those girls who glows and relishes in it....plus I've had every pregnancy symptom you can think of! But I hear it's all worth it in the end (unless that's just one of those big lies parents tell us to sucker us in!). LOL. I hear ya, brain. I'm not one of those girls either. I haven't had every symptom, but I did have morning sickness, developed a weird pregnancy allergy that made my throat close (berries, who'da thunk it?), and have had the normal swelling/tingling in my hands and feet for the last month or so.

I am so happy that the end is in sight. I'm sure it's all worth it, but I'll let you know next week. I'll be thinking of you during those hot August days. Try to stay cool and keep your feet up if at all possible.

deacon
07-15-2006, 01:15 AM
You can do it!!!!

http://img230.imageshack.us/img230/1959/babydance8hu.gif

Gehanna
07-15-2006, 02:15 AM
EXCELLENT NEWS!! :D

I am very happy for you Jenna!

Sincerely,
psy7ven