Claws Season 3

Kjbartolotta

Potentially has/is dog
Registered
Reaction score
The season three trailer dropped.

Maybe just me, but I frickin' love Claws. Florida Gothic Woman-Centered Crime Melodrama, I guess? Don't really care, the show is such an assault on the senses in a good way, and the performances are so very good that you buy it even at the most ridiculous moments. I could go down the list of my favorite actors and would end up just naming everyone on the show, specific high marks go to Niecy Nash, Carrie Preston, Karrueche Tran, Harold Perreneau, and Franke Potente as last season's big bad. Plus the costume design, there so much character development happening just in outfits and nail art alone.

Stytch

Registered
Reaction score
I call it my "bad decisions" show. I love it. It fills the hole left when my previous "bad decisions" show ended, Justified. I love all the characters, and they're constantly making bad decisions.
I barely have time to watch any tv, and I can only mentally handle one bad decisions show at a time, so this is my one now.

Kjbartolotta

Potentially has/is dog
Registered
Reaction score
Yeah, with the exception of Dean (who's pretty much right about everything), they all stink at making good decisions. Desna especially, queen tho she is.