Not open for further replies.

JenNipps

Have you JHS today?
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.jenifernipps.com
After the latest glitch, I had requested that the Historical Fiction board be re-established and noticed since I was gone for a couple hours, ChunkyC got that set up again (bless him!).

We'll need to post what we can/have/remember from other discussions we had going on here because there were some good ones. And there will be good ones again.

Onward & upward, folks. :)

I have to leave again for a bit -- holiday family stuff going on. When I get back, I'll copy some stuff over from Mainstream like I did before, so we'll have that to start with again.

Puma

Retired and loving it!
Registered
Reaction score
Reclaimed threads

I was able to reclaim some of the old threads by doing Goggle searches and then pasting the results in word to copy over here - but I can't figure out why only page 2 of the favorite historical novels showed up. I also posted a page that showed the topics on the board as of about 6/25. There were several topics posted after that. I think we can re-build a lot of what we lost. I'll try to find some more later on. Puma

pdr

Banned
Reaction score
Bloody Brilliant!

Wonderful, Puma, we've got most stuff back. Only need resources and I have the stuff I listed anyway. When JenN gets the list up I'll relist!

JenNipps

Have you JHS today?
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.jenifernipps.com
Puma said:
I was able to reclaim some of the old threads by doing Goggle searches and then pasting the results in word to copy over here - but I can't figure out why only page 2 of the favorite historical novels showed up. I also posted a page that showed the topics on the board as of about 6/25. There were several topics posted after that. I think we can re-build a lot of what we lost. I'll try to find some more later on. Puma

What a wonderful surprise to come in to see this morning!!!

I thought I'd come in last night after family stuff and do some, but I didn't get home until after midnight, so that didn't happen.

Thank you, Puma!

JenNipps

Have you JHS today?
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.jenifernipps.com
pdr said:
Wonderful, Puma, we've got most stuff back. Only need resources and I have the stuff I listed anyway. When JenN gets the list up I'll relist!

pdr,

I'll get that up again later this morning. At the moment, I have my 2-year-old nephew at my elbow wanitng to push buttons.

Status
Not open for further replies.