PDA

View Full Version : Re: Jenna's Announcement

Jenan Mac
07-02-2006, 04:31 PM
Dawwwwwg....
And mercury isn't officially retrograde until Tuesday. Buckle up, folks, this is going to be a bumpy ride.
:scared:

Christine N.
07-02-2006, 10:19 PM
Yes, and whoever sent me the Agree spell (Jenan... Jaycinth? I don't remember) please PM it to me again. I hadn't had a chance to get it in my BoS when the site ate it.

thanks

Jenan Mac
07-02-2006, 11:42 PM
Yes, and whoever sent me the Agree spell (Jenan... Jaycinth? I don't remember) please PM it to me again. I hadn't had a chance to get it in my BoS when the site ate it.

thanks

Wasn't me-- was that Jaycinth's publisher ritual? I didn't get a chance to copy that one, myself.

Christine N.
07-02-2006, 11:59 PM
No, it was an Agree spell. It had a pink and white candle and was to be done on a Friday evening, and... I didn't write the spell! Someone sent it to me in a PM, and now it's gone.

scfirenice
07-03-2006, 01:27 AM
It was probably Jay, she has a good one. I'll email her to get her butt on here to repost BOTH...ugh

Jenan Mac
07-03-2006, 04:54 AM
It was probably Jay, she has a good one. I'll email her to get her butt on here to repost BOTH...ugh

Oh, thank you! Because the very second Mercury stops acting stupid, I have another batch of queries to go.

Jaycinth
07-03-2006, 06:51 PM
Plerk.
That is not a spell. That is a bad word.
More later. (not bad words..well maybe, but it will be unintentional...)