Once again, one time once more.

absolutewritelogo.gif

DamaNegra

Mexican on the loose!
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.fictionpress.com
Okay, this is my first contribution. Kind of pathetic, but I'm trying to photoshop a cool background and... well... I don't know photoshop so this may take a little longer while I figure out what all the weird functions do. Plus, my computer's slow. So here's my first take:

AW.gif

DamaNegra

Mexican on the loose!
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.fictionpress.com
Okay!! Seems the Gods (and the computer) were benevolent to me today!! Not quite perfect, but I had to bring two separate images together (the book and the map) and I had no idea how to do it... so here it goes.

AW2.gif

Nangleator

Rep Point Whore
Registered
Reaction score
Here's a bitmap version:

AW1.jpg

I can probaby make a vector version like this:
AW2.jpg

The icon would squeeze nicely into even a small space.

Dawno

Shiny!
Super Moderator
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
someplace around here, anyone seen my keys?
AWAnimated.gif

Not sure this works - can't see the animation in the post preview...edit: yep :)

This isn't a serious entry - I'm not sure I can get permissions for the pics, but it was fun to do :)

Edited to Add: I found all but the last image at Jupiterimages - I could actually afford to get the clips from there, if I understand the licensing correctly...if for some bizarre reason the judges are interested in this idea, I think we could use images from there.

Last edited:

solitairepoet

Here's One from me

ok, I'm having trouble figuring out how to insert an image in here....

Dawno

Shiny!
Super Moderator
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
someplace around here, anyone seen my keys?
Can you see the little box with the mountain and sun beside the symbol of the earth with a little two link chain under it? (it's in the Quick reply and post reply boxes) You click that and insert the URL of the place where you've hosted the image.

Was I answering the right question? Also, since you're new, Welcome!! And if I come off like I'm teaching a kindergartener - that's what I used to do and so I tend to help in the most simple of terms possible - it's nothing personally directed at you!

solitairepoet

I tried to insert my URL, however, all that was posting was a box with an X in it- is there a size/resolution restriction here?

solitairepoet

Thank you so much! As you can tell, my html skills are a little shaky- I had no idea how to link directly to the image - now I do!

Blackheart

Thought I'd try another one

20a4go4.png

and one more

1zei1yr.png

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.