• Read this stickie before posting.

• In order to reduce the number of new members requesting a Beta reader before they're really ready for one, we've instituted a 50 post requirement before you can start a thread seeking a Beta reader.
    • You can still volunteer to Beta for someone else; just please don't request someone to Beta for you until you're more familiar with the community and our members.

Seeking Beta for Contemporary YA [First Three Chapters] - 10K words

Status
Not open for further replies.

HobbitTon

Registered
Reaction score
Hi all! I have a contemporary YA novel that I'd like some feedback on the first three chapters.

It's an immigrant, romance(?), humor YA work-in-progress, around 10K words for the first three chapters.

Just general feedback and opinions would be great. Not necessarily looking for a line-by-line since I'd prefer a quick turnaround.

Please message me your email. Any help would be greatly appreciated :)!

Scout

Registered
Reaction score
*volunteers* I love contemporary YA and would be happy to beta read for overall impressions/feedback. I will message you now.

Last edited:

A_Read

Registered
Reaction score
Still looking? I’m unpublished, so I don’t know how useful I’d be, but I could certainly give feedback. Would you be interested in doing a swap?

inkythoughts

Registered
Reaction score
Hi! If you're still looking for a read-through, or if you'd like more opinions, I'd be willing! I'm working in YA right now as well, and just spent the last year reading as many YA novels as I could. Even though I'm unpublished, I definitely think I could be of some help.

Status
Not open for further replies.