Status
Not open for further replies.

rtilryarms

Crossbows and Handgonnes
Super Moderator
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
I am way behind. I rank only 56 in the post count!

What the heck? Don't you guys have to work or play or anything?

Man, i thought I was a fanatic....

rpl

Registered
Reaction score
I was wondering the same thing. How do you guys get in thousands of posts and lengthy critiques, and get your own writing done as well? Don't you have day jobs? Don't you have to mow the lawn? Don't you sleep? I'm just amazed at the productivity here.

maestrowork

Fear the Death Ray
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.amazon.com
rtilryarms said:
I am way behind. I rank only 56 in the post count!

What the heck? Don't you guys have to work or play or anything?

Man, i thought I was a fanatic....

You were absent for, what, a whole year. Time to play catch up, bro.

rtilryarms

Crossbows and Handgonnes
Super Moderator
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
maestrowork said:
You were absent for, what, a whole year. Time to play catch up, bro.

I'm only on hiatus for the hurricane season. And only if there are any threats on the horizon. Last year was non-stop. I didn't get back to being me until avout March of this year.

Don't worry, I won't disappear until next hurricane season.

BTW, hurricanes hab beng beddy, beddy good to me in the last several years of my career. :)

alleycat

Still around
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Perks said:
How do you know what your post rating is?
Go to the member list and click "Posts".

You're 31, by the way. I ain't far behind.

We all know who the "king" is, what with his "house of love" thread. ;-)

ac

Last edited:

aka eraser

Fish Whisperer
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.frankbaron.com
Ah, I remember when I was a youngster like Ray. I could multiply-post in a short period of time - within minutes even. Why, I even made nocturnal submissions.

Nowadays though, it's all about quality. I like to take my time. I like to indulge in long, leisurely foresay before caressing the keyboard, then eventually pounding "enter."

Anybody got a smoke?

WerenCole

Funny what? Do I amuse you?
Registered
Reaction score
I come in at a satisfactor 115 place. . . though, I notice that some people have shot by me in my relative absence recently. . . notably (and predictibly) Trish and Special Needs. . .

It took me a friggin year to get 1000 posts. . . I vow to neither try harder nor slacken my efforts. I hate being at the top of lists, its scary up there.

WerenCole

Funny what? Do I amuse you?
Registered
Reaction score
Where is your house of love, anyway? I tried to get there but I think the bouncer told me I wasn't cool enough. . . can, ummm, you like, let me in the back door or something?

Stew21

Registered
Reaction score
WerenCole said:
I come in at a satisfactor 115 place. . . though, I notice that some people have shot by me in my relative absence recently. . . notably (and predictibly) Trish and Special Needs. . .

It is kind of a sickening indication of my a)talkativeness b)addictive nature c) procrastination with other important things I should be doing d) something else not good...for the fact that I've only been here for about 3 months.
I'm not sure if I should be proud of my post count or ashamed of myself. :tongue

Perks

delicate #!&@*#! flower
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.jamie-mason.com
aka eraser said:
Ah, I remember when I was a youngster like Ray. I could multiply-post in a short period of time - within minutes even. Why, I even made nocturnal submissions.

Nowadays though, it's all about quality. I like to take my time. I like to indulge in long, leisurely foresay before caressing the keyboard, then eventually pounding "enter."

Anybody got a smoke?
Can I borrow your lighter?

rtilryarms

Crossbows and Handgonnes
Super Moderator
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Serenity said:
Uh... the hurricane season starts in 10 days. So you have 10 days to up your post count rank. :tongue :D

You know, just in case...

Yup. Then I am back in action. I pretty much disapear for 6 months after June. But I stay involved in the background. I don't post much when I can only visit once a week because I get lost in the flavor of the politics and I never catch up.

That's why I try to start trouble March thru June.

Sarita

carpe noctem
Registered
Reaction score
I was fourth, but Rob bumped me. Oh well...

(Carole, go to "Memeber List" and click on Posts. It'll put everyone in order according to how many posts they have. You're currently #13)

special needs

Resident Airhead
Registered
Reaction score
WerenCole said:

It took me a friggin year to get 1000 posts. . . I vow to neither try harder nor slacken my efforts. I hate being at the top of lists, its scary up there.

Is there a reason you just picked my name out of a bunch of people? I think, given my 1000 posts accumulated over a year, that was more of a personal thing, and less of a you-actually-took-note-of-who-has-surpassed-you-in-postings thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.