Did something happen to Amazon Marketing Services?

Polenth

Mushroom
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.polenthblake.com
It looks like the stats page has changed and there are new options for sponsored campaigns. I initially thought one of my campaigns had disappeared, but then I realised they've now separated sponsored campaigns (listed in the "Campaigns" tab) and product display campaigns (listed in the "Product Display Ads Campaigns"). None of mine are active, so I've not really fiddled with the new options yet.

Al X.

Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.authoralexryan.com
Okay now I see what has happened. They put my product display ads under a separate tab, yet, the default tab showing "all campaigns" does not show them. So, I guess my current ads are running.

Polenth

Mushroom
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.polenthblake.com
Okay now I see what has happened. They put my product display ads under a separate tab, yet, the default tab showing "all campaigns" does not show them. So, I guess my current ads are running.

You might want to check your email, as it turns out they did send one about this. I just hadn't read it as I didn't realise it was news. They're phasing out the old product display ads to be replaced with the new features in sponsored. Which I guess is why you can copy those campaigns over to the sponsored list.