Not open for further replies.

Maryn

At Sea
Staff member
Super Moderator
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
The character in Daniel Pinkwater's The Wuggie Norple Story, in which "(...dad brings home a cat that keeps growing bigger, and then he brings home progressively larger animals to compare it to) and especially the brilliantly weird names (Lunchbox Louie, King Waffle, Papercup Mixmaster, Exploding Poptart).

I'm pretty sure a lively read-aloud could, at one time, force the kids to spew milk through their noses.

Maryn, who loved crazy kids' books

Puddle Jumper

JD-01-2006-017a.jpg

Puddle Jumper

Anya Smith said:
Someone stole my Vin Diesel.

Drats, Spooky. Cough it up.:cry:
You got that bandwidth thief message because the site you were trying to link to will not allow you to link to images.

Besides, James Denton is so much more better looking than Vin Diesel!

SpookyWriter

Banned
Reaction score
Puddle Jumper said:
You got that bandwidth thief message because the site you were trying to link to will not allow you to link to images.
Wweeee....and all this time I think it was because I was trying to sneak a peek at Britney without her makeup. ;)

Puddle Jumper

Anya Smith said:
So they don't really look alike, then.
I've never seen a picture of him so I don't know what he looks like. It's possible that they would look similar. After all, Mary-Kate and Ashley Olson are supposedly fraternal twins.

SpookyWriter

Banned
Reaction score
Anya Smith said:
You mean Blackheart?
Blackheart, Braveheart, Dragonheart. Geeezzz...that's the guy. Yep. I'd pick him out of a lineup any day of the week.

poetinahat

say it loud
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
nightclubbing.jpg

or
3065-16574I4610.jpg

Last edited:

Maryn

At Sea
Staff member
Super Moderator
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
You're not fooling us for a moment, poet--we have seen pictures of Mrs. Poet and she looks decidedly feminine (and rather pretty!) compared to these two, ah, ladies. (Great pipes notwithstanding.)

Maryn, who could never do that to her hair

ChaosTitan

Around
Registered
Reaction score
Website
kellymeding.com
Puddle Jumper, I think my heart stopped when I saw that picture of JD. Oh man oh man. Although I'd take Mr. Lyle over his Desperate Housewives character any day of the week.

Anya? Did someone say Vin Diesel?

vin_diesel.gif

ChaosTitan

Around
Registered
Reaction score
Website
kellymeding.com
We can all take a break from our hunt for the perfect personality in order to drool a little over a half-naked, well-muscled man.

Remember, women can be just as shallow as men. ;)

Anya Smith

House Dragon
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.alnitak-z-orionis.com
chaostitan said:
Puddle Jumper, I think my heart stopped when I saw that picture of JD. Oh man oh man. Although I'd take Mr. Lyle over his Desperate Housewives character any day of the week.

Anya? Did someone say Vin Diesel?

vin_diesel.gif

Chaostitan, that's a great pic. Someone lifted off mine, but this is even better. Thanks.:Hug2:

Anya Smith

House Dragon
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.alnitak-z-orionis.com
maestrowork said:
I thought women all want personality, not muscles. * see the "ladies" thread *

Who says Vin Diesel has no personality? It's not really the muscles that makes this man. He's a good actor, though I only realized that after The Chronicles of Riddick.

Puddle Jumper

dpaterso said:
D-d-did somebody say

Mary-Kate_Ashley-2005-01.jpg

-Derek
My Web Page - naked women, bestial sex, and whopping big lies.
Stop reading this and get some writing done instead.
Even without different colored hair I can tell the two apart when they're standing next to each other. I think it's even easier when Mary-Kate looks so anorexic. But even when they were younger I don't think it was hard. However if I'm watching Full House and only see one at a time I never know which one it is.

chaostitan said:
Didn't Mr. Lyle like to eat his mail-order brides? That was the impression I got.

Status
Not open for further replies.