• Read this stickie before posting.

• In order to reduce the number of new members requesting a Beta reader before they're really ready for one, we've instituted a 50 post requirement before you can start a thread seeking a Beta reader.
    • You can still volunteer to Beta for someone else; just please don't request someone to Beta for you until you're more familiar with the community and our members.

Beta Reader or Beta Swap for a YA historical fiction

Status
Not open for further replies.

abdall

trash mammal
Registered
Reaction score
Hi! I'm looking for a beta reader for my manuscript called Pen. It's about 57,000 words long, is about a girl in 1969 who gets put into an insane asylum, and there are some...supernatural-ish qualities to it. They aren't aggressively supernatural, but they're there. I'm more than willing to do a beta swap as well. I primarily want to make sure that the story reads well, the characters are likable, etc etc. Post here or send me a message if you're interested. :fistpump

mikeofmany

Registered
Reaction score
Website
mikeofmany.net
Abdall,

Happy to swap but I'm in a slight different genre, Historical Romance/Adventure. Mine's a bit longer, but willing to trade size for size and see what you think of the flow and characterizations in 50k.
Mike

Status
Not open for further replies.