• Read this stickie before posting.

• In order to reduce the number of new members requesting a Beta reader before they're really ready for one, we've instituted a 50 post requirement before you can start a thread seeking a Beta reader.
    • You can still volunteer to Beta for someone else; just please don't request someone to Beta for you until you're more familiar with the community and our members.

Beta or Swap for Fantasy/Dark Fantasy

Status
Not open for further replies.

abdall

trash mammal
Registered
Reaction score
I'll do a beta swap if you're still looking for someone. I also have a fantasy first-book-in-series story that I would love a beta reader for. The only issue would be that my story is about 152,000 words long as opposed to 60,000. If that's too much of a streach for you then that's fine, I just...got a little carried away. Anyway, let me know if you're interested.

maggiee19

Registered
Reaction score
I'll do a beta swap if you're still looking for someone. I also have a fantasy first-book-in-series story that I would love a beta reader for. The only issue would be that my story is about 152,000 words long as opposed to 60,000. If that's too much of a streach for you then that's fine, I just...got a little carried away. Anyway, let me know if you're interested.

I will read your novel. I love long novels. Are you willing to do a beta swap with me. I am looking for a beta reader for a book I wrote almost five years ago, the first in my Crying Angels series. I am looking for someone to help me edit for problems and give me their opinion about my work, a chapter by chapter critique. Mine is 130,000 - 140,000 words long. I don't know exactly how long because it's a PDF file and I don't know how to convert it to Word format to count the words. If you accept my offer, please PM me.

Status
Not open for further replies.