Need reviews for an SFF or dystopia? Goodreads reading round has 1 spot left

CathleenT

I write
Registered
Reaction score
Go here for details and rules: https://www.goodreads.com/topic/sho...-out-of-this-world-now-forming----1-spot-left.

Basically, you agree to review four books and receive four reviews. Moderators ensure than no reciprocal reviews happen. Amazon is aware of reading rounds, and they don't violate TOS.

And we could really use some new faces. It would make avoiding review clashes from previous rounds sooo much easier. :)

CathleenT

I write
Registered
Reaction score
Okay, this one filled, but my comment earlier about new faces still applies. New rounds open up quite frequently, in case anyone's still interested.

KBooks

Registered
Reaction score
Thanks for the link! I'll definitely check it out once my book is ready :)

CathleenT

I write
Registered
Reaction score
Pampurrs, there are several different kinds of rounds. Out of this World, which is SFF and wouldn't interest you. General rounds where you can submit anything, but you'd better be okay with reviewing romance because a lot of people enter those. In this World rounds, which basically exclude SFF, and your mystery/suspense would work unless it has fantasy or paranormal elements. They have novella rounds for works under 45k, and 18+ rounds where you don't have to submit erotica, but you must be okay with reviewing it. Also YA, but your book must be listed on Amazon as YA or MG to qualify.

Here's a link that shows the most recent rounds: https://www.goodreads.com/topic/group_folder/140331

Glad it looks like a good resource for you, KBooks. :)

Last edited:

KBooks

Registered
Reaction score