• Guest please check The Index before starting a thread.

[Publisher] 13 Red Media Ltd.

BenPanced

THE BLUEBERRY QUEEN OF HADES (he/him)
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
13 Red Media is a multi-faceted media company focused on providing customers with groundbreaking LGBT content through a variety of mediums.

I...can't.

Recognized as a top player in the adult entertainment industry for the past 15 years, Helix remains committed to it's craft while continuing to produce award-winning gay erotica.

No. Seriously. I can't.

OUR WEBSITES

NSWF LINKS! Holy crap, connecting those sites to their publishing arm is a serious lack of decorum and taste I wouldn't want to be associated with!

shadowsminder

writing in the shadows
Registered
Reaction score
Website
shadowsinmind.carrd.co
Those uses of media and mediums are common, if debatable. The misuse of an apostrophe in a bio... yeah, that's discouraging.

NSWF LINKS! Holy crap, connecting those sites to their publishing arm is a serious lack of decorum and taste I wouldn't want to be associated with!

:Wha: Why aren't 18+ adult disclaimers placed before the content? That looks like a big liability risk. Also, "Our Websites" isn't the same as Helix Studios' Sites.

I didn't click into the external sites the first time. The organization of the site is strange, which is as discouraging as a common typo.

:(