PDA

View Full Version : I need help

Glenda
05-22-2006, 05:38 AM
Does anyone know the address to Harlequin to send submissions to? I have the editor's name and the guild lines, but no address. I have searched all over their web site and could not find it. Please, if anyone could help I would appreciate it.
If this is the wrong place to post this, please move it. I just didn't know which forum to post it in.

tarra74
05-22-2006, 07:13 AM
What line are you trying to submit me? They have several addresses and several lines assigned to each one.

Sassenach
05-22-2006, 09:57 AM
http://www.eharlequin.com/cms/learntowrite/ltwArticle.jhtml?pageID=021101wu02001

Took me 30 seconds. It's right there on the front page of their site.

Glenda
05-22-2006, 04:01 PM
What line are you trying to submit me? They have several addresses and several lines assigned to each one.

That is what I heard and the only adress I found was the main one. I write Historical Romance and have the Senior Editor's name for Historical Romances, but not the address. I know I found it one time and saved it, but since then I lost all my favorites and a lot of connections with it. Aol don't know what happened and they are no help. If I remember right, it is an address in UK.

Glenda
05-22-2006, 04:03 PM
http://www.eharlequin.com/cms/learntowrite/ltwArticle.jhtml?pageID=021101wu02001

Took me 30 seconds. It's right there on the front page of their site.

Thank you for taking the 30 seconds it took you to find it, but I'm not sure that is the address I need.

Sassenach
05-22-2006, 07:17 PM
There are three Harlequin editorial offices--UK, Toronto and NY. It depends on the line you're submitting to.

Did an editor request your ms? If not, submit it to the editorial office that handles the line. All that info's at their site.

pepperlandgirl
05-22-2006, 09:22 PM
the UK location handles the Historical line. Send it there.

Crinklish
05-22-2006, 10:59 PM
The Mills & Boone address at Eton House is correct. Address your query to Linda Fildew, who heads up the HH line.

Glenda
05-23-2006, 04:00 AM
The Mills & Boone address at Eton House is correct. Address your query to Linda Fildew, who heads up the HH line.

Thank you Crinklish, that is what I needed to know. Thanks to everybody that helped me out on this.