White Wood Sunday School blog

razibahmed

AW Addict
Registered
Reaction score
Website
hobbyecon.blogspot.com
It is not my blog but I like this blog a lot. This blog is updated by a school teacher in Indonesia. The link is: http://funsundayschool.blogspot.com/
His English is not upto the mark but I enjoy his writing about teaching school children. I visit the blog everyday. I invite all of you to visit it too and I am sure you will like it. In our part of the world (Asia) this kind of blog is rare- too rare.

Sury

Word Worker
Registered
Reaction score
Website
bghosh.cavernreal.com
Thanks for the link, Razib. I found his voice honest and so very endearing. Like he says in one of his posts:

One of my weakness is my English, i cant speak and write it perfectly. But its ok, I will try as hard as possible so people can understand what I mean ( thats the main function of language isnt it ? ).
How true.

The very fact that he is making an effort to share his experiences with the world is commendable. Other than that, his posts are fun to read and of good use for teachers. You can see how much he enjoys his profession. His commitment to making learning fun can be seen in most of the posts. And that's what makes the blog shine.

Sury

razibahmed

AW Addict
Registered
Reaction score
Website
hobbyecon.blogspot.com
Yes, I like his honest effort and that is why I submitted the link here. I am hapy that both of you like this blog. If possible, leave a comment too and he will feel much encouraged.