Dee Henderson

Status
Not open for further replies.

Puddle Jumper

Has anyone else read any of her books? I think she is an absolutely fabulous and gifted writer. Her books blend suspense, romance, and Christianity together in such a way that it makes you not want to put the books down. I'm mainly referring to The O'Malley series which is among my favorite books of all time. Has anyone read that series? My absolute favorite is "The Truth Seeker." I just bought her new book "The Witness."

InspiredWriter

Registered
Reaction score
On your recommendation, I will pick up a book or two for my upcoming vacation. I have seen Dee's books and wondered if they were good. I will try them out.

Thanks for the recommendation!

Elizabeth

Bk_30

muse..muse...come here muse!
Registered
Reaction score
Website
justasmalltowngirl2.blogspot.com
I love the O'mallory series as well. She was one of the first Authors I found that showed me the christian genre was growing and got me intrested in writing again...although it's taking a direction I never would have picked for myself..hmmm LOL

Betty W01

Empress of Cyberworld
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
I love the O'Malley series, as well as the Uncommon Heroes series. I did read The Witness and liked it, too. Dee has a real way with weaving characters, plot, and Christian truth together in an engrossing story.

(Hey, y'all, sorry I've been MIA for so long - real life has been taking up all my time, free and otherwise. Hope to spend more time here in the coming months, though. Thanks for your prayers and encouragement!)

Robin Bayne

~writes for Him~
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.robinbayne.com
Betty W01 said:
I love the O'Malley series, as well as the Uncommon Heroes series. I did read The Witness and liked it, too. Dee has a real way with weaving characters, plot, and Christian truth together in an engrossing story.

Dee's characters are very real and down-to-earth; very believable.

I think the reason I didn't like "The Witness" was because there were too many main characters, and I prefer to focus on a hero and heroine.

Status
Not open for further replies.