Cool, one of the bigger blogs noticed me!

MadScientistMatt

Empirical Storm Trooper
Registered
Reaction score
Website
madscientistmatt.blogspot.com
Some people have me on their blogroll, but I'm not sure if I have had any other bloggers link to a specific post on my blog. Well, yesterday I heard some interesting local news about ethanol and alternative fuel on the radio, did a little digging, and wrote a post about it for my blog. I decided to email the staff behind AutoBlog Green, as they're collecting information on biofuels across the United States.

Well, today I found that they were indeed interested, and mentioned my little write-up. They even mentioned me by name. Here's the link:

http://www.autobloggreen.com/2006/05/18/mad-scientist-matt-sees-the-possible-improvement-of-cellulose/

:snoopy: http://shiveredsky.blogspot.com/

Unique

Agent of Doom
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
YAY! Matt!
It's always super duper when people come looking for you.
Keep up the good work!

razibahmed

AW Addict
Registered
Reaction score
Website
hobbyecon.blogspot.com
Wow, Matt. This is more than superb. Being mentioned by Autobloggreen is an amazing achievement. It shows that you have great potential as a blogger. Well, I do not know if you want to make your mark as a blogger or not but you will go a long way in this field.

Dawno

Shiny!
Super Moderator
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
someplace around here, anyone seen my keys?
Very cool, Matt. You have an excellent specialty blog - it's readable to the layman yet technical enough to satisfy die hard modders (if my reading of your comments is any indication).

I only have one complaint. I still don't know how to turn my 2002 Musting's exhaust system into a photon torpedo launcher. The tailgaters around here are getting worse - help!

badducky

No Time For Chitchat, Kemosabe.
Registered
Reaction score
Website
jmmcdermott.blogspot.com
Photons are nice, but even better is a good, solid potato bomb.

Jam a potato in your exhaust pipe, and make sure it's in good.

Driving along, some poor tailgater will be quite surprised to see what's flying at his head.

Simran

That's great Matt! Congratulations! I just went and read the post that mentions your write-up. :hooray: