• Guest please check The Index before starting a thread.

[Agency] The Lark Group

Snowpeache

Registered
Reaction score
Abby Saul, The Lark Group

Does anyone have any experience with this agent? Her website includes no client list, something I usually consider a red flag, but upon viewing her listing in the Publisher's Marketplace I see she has made sales and seems to have a solid publishing background. I'm wondering if her agency is just too new to have a real track record yet. This doesn't bother me if she's a good and honest agent. Everyone has to start somewhere, right? Even agents starting their own firm. So I guess the real question is this: Is she a good agent? Has anyone here worked with her?

Aquero

Registered
Reaction score
Abby Saul, The Lark Group

Does anyone have any experience with this agent? Her website includes no client list, something I usually consider a red flag, but upon viewing her listing in the Publisher's Marketplace I see she has made sales and seems to have a solid publishing background. I'm wondering if her agency is just too new to have a real track record yet. This doesn't bother me if she's a good and honest agent. Everyone has to start somewhere, right? Even agents starting their own firm. So I guess the real question is this: Is she a good agent? Has anyone here worked with her?
Queried Abby on 5/3/23. Received a polite Pass on 5/19/23.